Sat at home, on my own......debating! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sat at home, on my own......debating!

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
The Doctor":p2zy1x98 said:
Gloucester Green":p2zy1x98 said:
pilgrimage":p2zy1x98 said:
Does she have a little moustache? :lol:

By the time he's allowed home she might have done a Movember on him :)

He'll need to be careful that she doesn't get busy with a razor while he's asleep tonight.

Or the scissors - remember that Bobbit fella?! :shock:

C

Craig Wiseman

Just arrived! I think the lady at home (fuhrer) was more bewildered that I was going on my own more than anything and I think the drive slashed any enthusiasm she had of coming aswell! Oh well! Good turn out from the green army already! Onwards and upwards!!!

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
The Doctor":3argl7oh said:
Saracen10":3argl7oh said:
oxfordpilgrim":3argl7oh said:
Right, argyle shirt on, washing up done! And about to get on me way!! GREEN ARMY!!!
RESPECT OG..... have a safe journey and have a great day.........does the Fuhrer know you're going or have you told her your pooping out for a pint of milk ???
:clap: :clap:

That would be funny: "I'm just going out and may be some time"
Didn't Scott say that in Antarctic (or was it Iceland or Argos ??/) :funny:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
tigertony":2h5w34v3 said:
He's only gone and done it ?????

Just seen his Missus on a ''lonely hearts'' site. :funny:
Ere' oxfordgreen ''how did you get your lawn that smart - nice ! - front curtains nice as well - from the inside'' :funny: :funny: :funny: :scarf:

C

Craig Wiseman

I chose them curtains! And for gods sake call the pattern roses not flowers or else you'll be grounded by the lady too!!

Aug 28, 2012
tigertony":6z0moczy said:
tigertony":6z0moczy said:
He's only gone and done it ?????

Just seen his Missus on a ''lonely hearts'' site. :funny:
Ere' oxfordgreen ''how did you get your lawn that smart - nice ! - front curtains nice as well - from the inside'' :funny: :funny: :funny: :scarf:

Will you hurry up Tony ................I'm in the garden and it's bloody cold ...........I've been knocking on the patio doors but nobody is answering !! :lol: :lol:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
tigertony":s8nrf0sq said:
The Doctor":s8nrf0sq said:
Saracen10":s8nrf0sq said:
oxfordpilgrim":s8nrf0sq said:
Right, argyle shirt on, washing up done! And about to get on me way!! GREEN ARMY!!!
RESPECT OG..... have a safe journey and have a great day.........does the Fuhrer know you're going or have you told her your pooping out for a pint of milk ???
:clap: :clap:

That would be funny: "I'm just going out and may be some time"
Didn't Scott say that in Antarctic (or was it Iceland or Argos ??/) :funny:

Captain Oates, one of Scott's expedition companions.

C

Craig Wiseman

Just got back and I must say its slightly frosty in here. We've run out of toilet roll and apparently that's my fault.

But yeah, it's always worth it! :lol:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
newquaygreen":1h8jawea said:
Was it worth the effort!
Oh yes but i didn't know how fast his car was so I'm now sat in his spare room with my diddly p .. sorry laptop banging out this reply. Thing is I need a pee but can't use the window because oxfordgreen is sat in his leather shorts in the garden under the window. :shock: I think I might make a hole in the ceiling and then climb in the loft and make some noise so oxygreen calls DMags (or DMags neighbour). The phone is in the lounge and I could then sneak down the stairs and run. :thumbup:

Saracen 10 - is it cold out there ?????? :think:
:funny: