Sat at home, on my own......debating! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sat at home, on my own......debating!

C

Craig Wiseman

Just chilled about to watch soccer am and got a sudden urge to get myself up to Rotherham!!

I've got loads to do today and I think a trip up north wouldn't go down well with the Furher of the house.......

What do peeps think? :shh:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
For starters I don't think you should call her the Fuhrer! :D Secondly DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Aug 28, 2012
Soccer AM on record mate ..... wrap up warm and get yourself up to Rotherham .....and good luck with the Fuhrer !!

C

Craig Wiseman

Right, argyle shirt on, washing up done! And about to get on me way!! GREEN ARMY!!!

Aug 28, 2012
oxfordpilgrim":6hsc2oz7 said:
Right, argyle shirt on, washing up done! And about to get on me way!! GREEN ARMY!!!
RESPECT OG..... have a safe journey and have a great day.........does the Fuhrer know you're going or have you told her your pooping out for a pint of milk ???
:clap: :clap:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Saracen10":24tdlzq3 said:
oxfordpilgrim":24tdlzq3 said:
RESPECT OG..... have a safe journey and have a great day.........does the Fuhrer know you're going or have you told her your pooping out for a pint of milk ???

That would be funny: "I'm just going out and may be some time"

Mar 2, 2008
The Doctor":1gakielo said:
Saracen10":1gakielo said:
oxfordpilgrim":1gakielo said:

That would be funny: "I'm just going out and may be some time"

:lol:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
The Doctor":28tk3qs7 said:
Take her with you...?
No answer? To paraphrase Wotton - "he's only gone and done it". Anyone know a good family lawyer for him?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I reckon this thread has potential. It's not quite in the NI Green's (I think it was him) date thread but I'm looking forward to hearing how things pan out...