Ryan Hardie | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Hardie

Jan 27, 2006
I thought he'd be ok with us at this level because teams would see us as easy pickings and try to squeeze us when we have possession but my general view was that his game was too one dimensional.

I must say that appears to have changed. The 4-3-3 kept him a bit narrower which was a benefit but I thought he was MOTM today. He had a part in the first five goals and what impressed me most was how he was coming short or competing with CBs (and winning!) as opposed to always scooting off in behind.

Also, what about Bundu. Two touches and could have had two assists.

Reactions: leeroy221
Mar 7, 2023
When he had little periods last year that he wasn’t in form it seemed like people really lost faith in him quickly, I started to doubt him a bit despite the year before thinking we couldn’t live without him, football fans are fickle. Really glad to see him performing like he is. Strikers like him do not grow on trees.

Reactions: Frank the Phone
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Hopefully when we took Azaz on loan we were able to agree a fee for him at season's end (If we chose to buy him), because if he continues to play like this his value will be a lot higher.
If Villa were happy for him to go on the cheap they wouldn't have got him to sign a new contract first. They'd have known they can get a big fee if he has a good season.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Hopefully when we took Azaz on loan we were able to agree a fee for him at season's end (If we chose to buy him), because if he continues to play like this his value will be a lot higher.
We need to take him January I suspect if we are in a position where we look like we may stay up Mr Hallett may let us have a little gamble with next seasons TV riches to keep him

Seems to like us and we like him and tbh not Sure Villa want him

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
That’s BS. He would always be on here whether we won or lost. Unfortunately he’s suspended again.
A shame. He's his own worst enemy at times but I'm one who thinks he adds to the forum frustrating as he can be. He certainly isn't a fair weather poster and if he genuinely thinks Hardie has proved himself at this level he will be big enough to say so.