Rupert infers Fletch is staying | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rupert infers Fletch is staying

L

leelowndes27

It was quite obvious after the Wimbledon and Dorchester games when Fletch got backed that Brent sees him here for the long haul. Have to just get behind the team I guess.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Mutley Green":34uyqggw said:
I used to laugh at those fans who said that JB is only interested in property side now i m not so sure, just look at the stats JB it says it all! :crazy:
I know people will shut up shop to even consider the fact that maybe the property side of the deal is taking the front seat but there's nothing else that suggests otherwise.

Underwhelmed to the point if questioning Brent's motives. Cheers argyle

M

marin(er)

Why is everyone sooooo surprised??!! Brent is not here for the football! He is here to make money, simple. None of you should be disappointed. Getting rid of fletcher eats in to his bottom line. He is quite happy to leave it as it is because the lower we get as a club the easier it all becomes for him.......

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
leelowndes27":2av61nek said:
It was quite obvious after the Wimbledon and Dorchester games when Fletch got backed that Brent sees him here for the long haul. Have to just get behind the team I guess.

I have no desire to. Five years of pain up to now was out of our hands. This is in our hands and no positive action. Really really f@@ked off.

B

bandwagon

Oh blimey - we ain't got 2 weeks of cat and mouse coming up?!!

Jul 6, 2011
SurreyGreen":fwm2zfbg said:
I think its been pretty clear the Brent is fully backing Fletcher since the defeat to Dorchester. Lets just try and turn good performances and chances into goals.... starting with a good game against Oxford with the same JPT team that played against Aldershot.

Now you're talking, play some of the youngsters

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
If you like long old poking...lets all go to Woking.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Steve.PAFC2012":39kmzf8f said:
I'm more intrigued to know who's been emailing Brent saying we should stick with him :crazy:
Esmer

P

pafcstafford

I simply can't believe it! A mentor / dof.... AGAIN!!!

Why the hell get rid of deehan then Christ o mighty sort it out you incompetent .......

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Some points I would like the new "transparent" Board to explain if they are not covered in JB's interview.

1) We had Deehan in a DoF role last season. Why did he not stay and why was he not replaced if he was unable to remain with the club?

2) In a short managerial career, this is the second time Fletcher has needed the help of a DoF, what qualities does the DoF need to best support Carl Fletcher?

3) Will the DoF role now be a permanent position at PAFC for the next few seasons?

4) Who is involved in the DoF selection process?

M

marin(er)

Steve.PAFC2012":39qdehpy said:
Tugboat":39qdehpy said:
Steve.PAFC2012":39qdehpy said:
I'm more intrigued to know who's been emailing Brent saying we should stick with him :crazy:
Esmer
Haha why would that not suprise me :funny:

This has now gone beyond the manager being at fault. It is one thing to suggest that we are in trouble because the manager picks the wrong p,ayers but there is a point when the chairman has to be held to account for picking the wrong manager.... That time is now.