Rupert infers Fletch is staying | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rupert infers Fletch is staying

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
For those who missed it in the James needs to make a statement thread Rupert has infered Fletch is staying.

Apparently Brent is going to give his thoughts on recent results and what needs to be done.

New low point in supporting Argyle. Really unsure if I can go on with this.

Tony_Flags":3905sgxt said:
For those who missed it in the James needs to make a statement thread Rupert has infered Fletch is staying.

Apparently Brent is going to give his thoughts on recent results and what needs to be done.

I reckon we are going down the dof/mentor/somebody to ignore route again.

Deeply deeply concerned that the supporters aren't being listened to here.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Leigh Rapson":1ajhf1mr said:
Tony_Flags":1ajhf1mr said:

I reckon we are going down the dof/mentor/somebody to ignore route again.

Deeply deeply concerned that the supporters aren't being listened to here.

Well I told PASOTI that last Tuesday but did anyone believe me? No, everyone was obsessed with the idea that Fletcher would be getting the boot to listen. :whistle:

C

Connor Clarke

Suprised.

I thought Saturday would be the final straw for Fletcher. There certainly aren't many people who will be pleased with this news- Brent obviously has a lot of faith in Fletcher...

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Connor Clarke":1pldiif7 said:
Suprised.

I thought Saturday would be the final straw for Fletcher. There certainly aren't many people who will be pleased with this news- Brent obviously has a lot of faith in Fletcher...
So did I up until the Wimbledon game.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
I think its been pretty clear the Brent is fully backing Fletcher since the defeat to Dorchester. Lets just try and turn good performances and chances into goals.... starting with a good game against Oxford with the same JPT team that played against Aldershot.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i think he will bring in a right hard case who will steam roller the pathetic training and tactics and fletcher will get the message hopefully.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Shows just how financially torn we are. I struggle to think any other professional football club that would have taken the same decision as ours after such a poor season. The alarming thing for me is that it seems to be worsening.

I'm losing faith. In fact I've LOST faith.

You keep yourself sat firmly in the backseat of Fletchers erratic driving Brent, you'll only have your self to blame when he crashes and nearly everyone can see its going to happen but YOU!!!

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
If James feels that an interview with a reporter will pacify the very, very loyal supporters of this great club then I feel he has totally misjudged the feelings of many of us.
It possibly looks like a clumsy way to tell us that all will be well and stick with Fletch.
Chris Hargreaves was on Spotlight BBC this evening and said that Fletcher needed someone in to help him!
But thats like putting a sticking plaster over something that is broken and needs major surgery.
We shall see!

Mar 19, 2010
I used to laugh at those fans who said that JB is only interested in property side now i m not so sure, just look at the stats JB it says it all! :crazy: