Rumours | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Sarc got awarded the Argyle memories est 2016 Facebook player of the season award and they asked him if he is going and apparently there is no sign of him leaving and he surprised at the rumours saying that he is. Now take that how you want, but I would rather wait till it’s official that he’s signed or not

May 20, 2020
Argyleloyal87":14g3ut8u said:
Sarc got awarded the Argyle memories est 2016 Facebook player of the season award and they asked him if he is going and apparently there is no sign of him leaving and he surprised at the rumours saying that he is. Now take that how you want, but I would rather wait till it’s official that he’s signed or not
Who told you this chief?

Aug 10, 2006
Zoo Corner":3l7b9ncx said:
Time to give Cooper a chance?

Also Hardie deal is going to be made permanent when the window opens. Just finalising the finer details.
agree time to make cooper number 1 hope this is true about hardie.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
TGrib":k3sikunh said:
Argyleloyal87":k3sikunh said:
Who told you this chief?

Seen it on the Facebook group post

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
loyal1970":3hnpfl7c said:
Zoo Corner":3hnpfl7c said:

Also Hardie deal is going to be made permanent when the window opens. Just finalising the finer details.

I'd be sorry to see Palmer go as I think he's top notch. Do you think Cooper is good enough to step up, I haven't seen much of him really?

May 20, 2020
Argyleloyal87":1i7e2e5p said:
TGrib":1i7e2e5p said:
Argyleloyal87":1i7e2e5p said:
Who told you this chief?

On Plymouth Argyle Free chat?? Can’t see it anywhere.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
TGrib":10xtm9p1 said:
Argyleloyal87":10xtm9p1 said:
TGrib":10xtm9p1 said:
Argyleloyal87":10xtm9p1 said:
Who told you this chief?

On Plymouth Argyle Free chat?? Can’t see it anywhere.

As it says Argyle memories est 2016 Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/379406839066278/

Nov 9, 2008
saxman":m97l3rth said:
loyal1970":m97l3rth said:
Zoo Corner":m97l3rth said:

I'd be sorry to see Palmer go as I think he's top notch. Do you think Cooper is good enough to step up, I haven't seen much of him really?

He’s an excellent shot-stopper. He has some improvement to do with his distribution, especially with what we expect from our keepers in this regard, but he’s capable of stepping up.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
davie nine":t24mhz8q said:
‘est 2016’? What’s that about?
Its a really good FB page full name Argyle Memories Established 2016. They spoke direct to the player so it's not really a rumour! It's a fact

Jun 27, 2019
None of us can know for sure whether Sarce is leaving or not, but what we can be certain of is that no player would reveal his hand on a public forum such as Facebook.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
memory man":2ku365uh said:
davie nine":2ku365uh said:
Its a really good FB page full name Argyle Memories Established 2016. They spoke direct to the player so it's not really a rumour! It's a fact

Also why would Sars`s partner join that page if they were leaving.

Aug 5, 2016
memory man":2qi2j0xh said:
davie nine":2qi2j0xh said:

I don't think a popular player would burn his bridges until the ink is dry on his next contract.

Football is all up in the air at the moment. He would be stupid to commit to leaving - things are changing so fast. And the offer may be retracted in line with those changing circumstances.

I believe Mr Casual when he says Sarcevic has had a better offer than Argyle are prepared to match and is set to leave.

I would love to see Sarcevic here next season, but I think Salford (or another club) can pay him more and offer him a route back to Manchester which Argyle can't. It is a no brainer if that is the offer he has lined up when this virus dies down.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
memory man":3noyor2x said:
davie nine":3noyor2x said:

I'd echo that. Nigel Bodnar has created a cracking FB page. Unlike some of the other crap ones that abound.

Status
Not open for further replies.