Ridsdale poll (for those who were there) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ridsdale poll (for those who were there)

Believe or not?

• White man speak with forked tongue.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I thought he was very good and trusted what he said.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Unfortunately could not get to the meeting so can't vote, but he was the same at the senior greens meeting, he says all the right things, I just hope he his the guy who puts the club on the right track, whats gone on in his and Argyles past is gone we have got to move on, he may talk with a fork tongue, who in football is whiter than white. He is definitely an experienced football man something we need right now.
Is there a better alternative

A

Anonymous

i havent voted because i wasnt there. I must admit though its nice not feeling like the minority now. I can only praise his honesty on a reply email i and many others im sure have received from him in the past. Im so far, happy with peter ridsdale, not the riddler. Peter ridsdale,

Jun 27, 2006
Cornwall
Tavypilgrim":2ckna8mb said:
Surely this poll will just prove that some are more easily taken in than others? :roll:
If Peter Ridsdale decides to walk away and leave us to our own devices, we should get all this bloke's postings together and ask him: "Right, this is what you wanted what are YOU going to do about it?"

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
Dr Green":2nl0o7yx said:
Tavypilgrim":2nl0o7yx said:
Surely this poll will just prove that some are more easily taken in than others? :roll:
If Peter Ridsdale decides to walk away and leave us to our own devices, we should get all this bloke's postings together and ask him: "Right, this is what you wanted what are YOU going to do about it?"

The belief that Ridsdale is our only saviour is a myth perpetuated by far too many people. I would be willing to bet that just incase the fraud case goes against Mr Ridsdale, that the administrator has a back up plan. This backup plan would logically mean someone else taking on Ridsdale's role, since he would be unable to. Therefore meaning in my opinion that there is someone other than Ridsdale, but if people knew who it was, Mr Ridsdale might find himself somewhat less popular. Therefore it is in his interest to keep you lot saying 'but there's nobody else'.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
We are now aproaching the number of voters that were at the meeting I believe. If we go much higher there must be some non-attendee voters which is going against the spirit of the poll. :mrgreen: :stout:

A

Anonymous

I don't believe, there's no one else.

However, I doubt whether there is anyone with his contacts in the game, doing nothing at this moment in time.

Love him or hate him (and I'm never sure where I stand) he does know people in the game, and is possibly the most experienced at dealing with clubs that are in the sh*t.

Apr 1, 2009
Actually one of the best of recent polls.

I wasn't there, and therefore the impression made on those who witnessed what he said is interesting.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
i was there and voted in favour of him

except .. i too am a liar ...

so i wasn't and i didn't!! :oops:

but if i don't vote i can't see the results .. can i?? (complete PC moron and aware of it!!)

ok just seen the 'view results' bit .. told you i was a moron!! :oops:

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
pogleswoody":17ujfs9u said:

except .. i too am a fibby wibby teller ...

but if i don't vote i can't see the results .. can i?? (complete PC moron and aware of it!!)

Click under the submit button on 'view results' and you can view the results without registering a vote.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Tavypilgrim":peqhx1kk said:
pogleswoody":peqhx1kk said:

except .. i too am a fibby wibby teller ...

Click under the submit button on 'view results' and you can view the results without registering a vote.

thanks TP .. just spotted that!! (60 next month you know!! I had me own ration book!!) :oops:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Tavypilgrim":2i1xpzgg said:
Dr Green":2i1xpzgg said:
Tavypilgrim":2i1xpzgg said:

The belief that Ridsdale is our only saviour is a myth perpetuated by far too many people. I would be willing to bet that just incase the fraud case goes against Mr Ridsdale, that the administrator has a back up plan. This backup plan would logically mean someone else taking on Ridsdale's role, since he would be unable to. Therefore meaning in my opinion that there is someone other than Ridsdale, but if people knew who it was, Mr Ridsdale might find himself somewhat less popular. Therefore it is in his interest to keep you lot saying 'but there's nobody else'.
The way I see it is that it's going to be well into the season before he actually attends a trial; by then he will have a board of directors, one of which will step into the breech if he does get found guilty and cannot carrry on in his role.