Quote from The President | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Quote from The President

B

bandwagon

GreensOnScreen":387ollg3 said:
Chris's comments at the end of the game are now on GoS (3rd clip).

I've only listened to the clips on there but perhaps the overall effect is that Chris is walking a tightrope, fans on one and club hierarcy on the other - perhaps the problem is that very fact now, that there is a 'divide' twixt the two!! Time for my father in laws' favourite saying, 'he's like a one legged man in
an arse kicking contest' - not nice to watch!! :facepalm:

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just listened to Chris's comments. He couldn't say it much plainer really - simply not good enough for a football club of this size. It really is up to Brent now to show leadership and take some action. I would like to see someone brought in on the coaching side in the first instance and then take another look at things after a month or so.

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
It's halfway through the 4th clip we hear Chris speak, he's hurting as much as any of us & knows exactly what's wrong & what needs to happen, I'm sure he will be telling others (JB) the same too.

Let's face it, Chris (& others) worked tirelessly & made enormous sacrifices last year, he's not daft so won't let the club slide into oblivion without a fight. I think we need to have faith in the President & not fight amongst oursleves whilst he negotiates a tricky political situation.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Greenblooded1":p14boidd said:
It's halfway through the 4th clip we hear Chris speak, he's hurting as much as any of us & knows exactly what's wrong & what needs to happen, I'm sure he will be telling others (JB) the same too.

Let's face it, Chris (& others) worked tirelessly & made enormous sacrifices last year, he's not daft so won't let the club slide into oblivion without a fight. I think we need to have faith in the President & not fight amongst oursleves whilst he negotiates a tricky political situation.

Totally agree with this GB.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
vibratingspider":3oqr8d57 said:
Greenblooded1":3oqr8d57 said:

Totally agree with this GB.

Spot on.