Progress? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Progress?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Dave Langmead":3q89jjiu said:
TinTin":3q89jjiu said:
briangreen":3q89jjiu said:
I would like to see them both start, batter the shyte out of the opposition (as long as we don't get that Referee again) & show them they've been in a game of footy, not had an evening at the ballet....

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Keep the Faith :scarf:

i thought Hourihane was performing the Nutcracker? :whistle:
:lol: :lol: :clap:

Nov 11, 2006
pilgrimage":2zjfbxzp said:
Unfortunately we must now lower our expectations. We had our chance and failed in the Championship. Can't see it happening again for many many years if at all.y

Nonsense! We're punching well below our weight. It just needs the right people in charge with a tried and tested effective plan to get back up the leagues. Our budget is good enough to do that without a sugar daddy investor or spending beyond our means, just as it has been in the past.

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
PAFC+":1x0pud60 said:
pilgrimage":1x0pud60 said:
Unfortunately we must now lower our expectations. We had our chance and failed in the Championship. Can't see it happening again for many many years if at all.y

Nonsense! We're punching well below our weight. It just needs the right people in charge with a tried and tested effective plan to get back up the leagues. Our budget is good enough to do that without a sugar daddy investor or spending beyond our means, just as it has been in the past.

Exactly. Exeter are managing on half (or less) of our budget and doing okay. Why? Because they have a decent management and coaching staff set up. Of course, there is the argument that they are only three points ahead of us, but their future looks a lot brighter than ours.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
While we discuss expectations we've taken an eye off the bottom where Bernet are rejuve'd and we have a very tight bottom 8 ish. I can't remember a season where the points tally of the bottom few at this stage was as high as it is now. ?? :shock:

Dec 2, 2010
Progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Unfortunately, Argyle don't have that in the Boardroom, coaching staff or on the pitch.

This isn't about leading / managing by fear. It is about having stretching targets, demanding performance and making difficult decisions.

This is not progress on last season....it is not about comparing points...it is about where you should be against plan....and this is way off.