Progress? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Progress?

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
In the last 15 games of last season we collected 19 points. So far after 15 games we have collected 17. No progress there then

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
With a competitive budget aswel. Makes very poor reading.

D

Damon.Lenszner

Last year we lost 2 - 0 to a non league side in the FA Cup.
This year we only lost 1 - 0 to a non league side in the FA Cup.

Progress.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Saracen10":28vdl1pv said:
Can't wait for 2014 ....... 1-0 win by my reckoning !
No no no. It'll be a draw, replay.. then lose.

Again.. progress.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Saracen10":2qkxejwv said:
Tugboat":2qkxejwv said:
Saracen10":2qkxejwv said:
Can't wait for 2014 ....... 1-0 win by my reckoning !
No no no. It'll be a draw, replay.. then lose.

Again.. progress.

That's next year Tugboat !! ...roll on 2014 !!
But when can we party like it's 1999?

Aug 19, 2012
This is going to make me sound grumpy and i know ill get stick for this but there is only 1 way to make progress and that is to get a new manager and quickly!!

Aug 19, 2012
This is going to make me sound grumpy and i know ill get stick for this but there is only 1 way to make progress and that is to get a new manager and quickly!!

Mar 7, 2009
Damon.Lenszner":3vhm3luo said:
Last year we lost 2 - 0 to a non league side in the FA Cup.
This year we only lost 1 - 0 to a non league side in the FA Cup.

Progress.

Where were we in the league?

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
pilgrimage":2v05pi6i said:
In the last 15 games of last season we collected 19 points. So far after 15 games we have collected 17. No progress there then

So that's 36 points from 30 games with us winning 4/15 league games at the end of this season and 4/15 league games at the start if this one. Extrapolate that over a season and we'd get 55 points which is comfortably off the relegation places but nowhere near the play-offs. It would also be form that would leave the possibility of getting dragged into the relegation fight open for much of the season. The interesting point, as the thread title highlights is that there's really no sigh of progress in terms of pointage. There's talk of performances improving with a better style of play etc. but actually there's little or no evidence that any such changes are proving to be effective.

We are better off than this time last season though, when, after 15 games, we had 8 points. It took us 22 games to get to 17 points last season.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I honestly think that some peoples expectations were way too high at the start of the season. I didn't think that we'd be any further forward than we are.

Interesting to see where we are after a next 2or 3 games. A win tomorrow and the mood changes yet again.

Mar 7, 2009
Absolutely MW.

Burton Albion have won only two on the road all season. I am confident of a win with Macca and Madj back. Bit of a blow with CH out, but this is our first home match since a great performance against Rochdale and if we get near to replicating that we will be fine.