Plymouth Argyle's new manager? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle's new manager?

Who do you want? New poll 25 May

• Ian Holloway

Votes: 114 50.0%
  • Graham Coughlan

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Michael Flynn

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Jocelyn Gourvennec

Votes: 25 11.0%
  • Keith Hill

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Adam Sadler

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Warren Joyce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Ryan Lowe

Votes: 26 11.4%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2012
Deacster":2xdt2cte said:
Would be great to see a left field appointment, someone like Stendal at Barnsley. A Klopp disciple would be very exciting!

With our budget do you think that would work well? I feel we’d be better off with a manager who “knows” the league.

Oct 14, 2015
I seriously think we may have a chance if Adams is sacked tonight as the players aren’t on board any more....

Put Hodges in for the game or Foxy to sort the team out this week

We have nothing to lose apart from League 1 as our pride has been torn to shreds

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
There’s a few I would like to see to replace Adams if he was to go, but I know the club wouldn’t entertain any of them because of their wages they will probably want. So I’m going to go with my gut feeling and that would be Darren Way, all because he’s out of work and is a cheap option

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Deacster":rqf0uhi9 said:
Would be great to see a left field appointment, someone like Stendal at Barnsley. A Klopp disciple would be very exciting!
i was talking about how good barnsley are and what a good manager.they are out there and i feel we need to look at this possibility.as i said on a much earlier post,a few months ago,the best "FOOTBALL" i have seen against us was the wycombe home match.ainsworth would be good for us if he played proper football.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Everyone mentioned has also failed somewhere before in order that they are available now.

Feb 23, 2008
Argyleloyal87":4ecg945p said:
There’s a few I would like to see to replace Adams if he was to go, but I know the club wouldn’t entertain any of them because of their wages they will probably want. So I’m going to go with my gut feeling and that would be Darren Way, all because he’s out of work and is a cheap option

Well Ollie has been banging on about what he did to us back along and how he regrets it, now's his chance to put things right.

The club need to make a semi-exciting appointment, especially at such a crucial time as far as season ticket sales and the like are concerned.

A bloke who nearly just got relegated from the league we are trying to stay out of wouldn't get me signing up for another season.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Carlo":skoyls64 said:
Deacster":skoyls64 said:

With our budget do you think that would work well? I feel we’d be better off with a manager who “knows” the league.

I don’t think ‘foreign’ equals ‘higher salary’.

Player wise, I think a lot of Europeans at second or third tier clubs would probably be getting a pay rise coming to Argyle.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I would go for the ex-WBA manager Moore, I cannot see Coughlan doing the dirty on Bristol Rovers, so soon after being appointed there.

The ex-Reading Manager, who was at Hull would be another good shout. He is well experienced at varying levels of the EFL.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Our local Rec team manager could be persuaded if we talked to him nicely.

Please,please don't let Wotton near the job...he's part of the problem...plus all of the coaching staff.

The manager and the coaching staff should not be involved on Saturday...because we need to win....and Sunderland to beat Southend ....and we'll stay up by our finger tips.

Then we can find a new manager and coaching staff during the summer

Personally Adams should do the honourable thing and resign....staying will be very difficult for him to perform even at this abysmal level.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Knowing Argo we'll end up with some out-of-work manager from Scottish League 1. :roll: Seriously, I'd be on the phone tonight to Holloway asking him to come in and oversee the build-up to Scunthorpe, put DA and his assistants on immediate gardening leave and see where we are at 8pm next Saturday night. Adams should be let nowhere near HP after today. :furious: