Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumours | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumours

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Hi Steve. Not too bad thanks. It's a very slow process getting back to normal, the smallest tasks often leave me knackered. I'll get there.
How is Graham. Hope he has shaken covid off by now.
Looking forward to watching the Hillsborough game on Argyle TV s'afnoon!
Take care both of you. COYG!!!
pleased to hear that kev,graham a lot better,both looking forward to the spring so we can get out and about again.our brother, john,was at sheffield,his son lives there,he said we were terrible.so disappointed with the result but to know randell scored is a positive,he is the best player at the club in my opinion.take care mate,here's to the Brit.

Jan 21, 2007
pleased to hear that kev,graham a lot better,both looking forward to the spring so we can get out and about again.our brother, john,was at sheffield,his son lives there,he said we were terrible.so disappointed with the result but to know randell scored is a positive,he is the best player at the club in my opinion.take care mate,here's to the Brit.
Sorry, have I just gatecrashed something?

Jun 27, 2019
Bit of a fall from grace for Bakinson. He was a regular in the City side at the start of the season and looked well set to push on.

Edit: Looks like he had a bit of a falling out with Pearson over wanting to leave City. It's only one side of the story, obviously, but it doesn't paint him in the best light...

Reactions: Tavy Tony

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Pearson is a well known basket case though. Tyreeq is better off out of it.

Reactions: Keepitgreen

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Not very professional by Mr Pearson-he has always been a feisty character

Letting of steam in a local rag probably masks issues within the club

Tyreeq is only interested in playing football- good luck to him except when we play Ipswich

Nov 2, 2004
Not very professional by Mr Pearson-he has always been a feisty character

Letting of steam in a local rag probably masks issues within the club

Tyreeq is only interested in playing football- good luck to him except when we play Ipswich
Lots of assumptions in that post. Unless you have personal knowledge, Bakinson might be a proper pain. Time will tell.