Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 82 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
Like Marquis, has gone off the boil in recent years. He was on fire when he was at Wigan before his £3m move to Sunderland.
However, perhaps there is a reason for this and that Schuey might again unlock that talent.

Reactions: leeroy221
Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
It’s probably bull, but a random Twitter account were the first ones to report Bali Mumba a couple days before it made the news. (I’m fully aware he hasn’t signed yet either)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
The Will Grigg rumour is complete rubbish imo.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
31 on a 2 year deal would be appealing to him.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
But not to us I’d suggest.
Again why not?

Im not saying he’s the answer and probably doesn’t fit with that hold up front player but he would offer massive experience to a strike force of 22, 23 and 25 years old.

Reactions: NLG

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
He’s 31 , not quick player, not known as a target man that some want on here. Hasn’t done that great scoring wise for years and would probably expect to command a wage that would be the one of if not the highest at our club and he’d also go against our policy of trying to bring in players with a re-sale value. That enough reasons ??

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Again why not?

Im not saying he’s the answer and probably doesn’t fit with that hold up front player but he would offer massive experience to a strike force of 22, 23 and 25 years old.
I'd say more than anything else, probably wage expectations.

15 league goals in his last 4 seasons. I think his fire might be extinguished.

Reactions: mil511 and Tugboat
Oct 14, 2015
He’s 31 , not quick player, not known as a target man that some want on here. Hasn’t done that great scoring wise for years and would probably expect to command a wage that would be the one of if not the highest at our club and he’d also go against our policy of trying to bring in players with a re-sale value. That enough reasons ??
JIC

I know PASOTI has a lot of power when it comes to signing players but because he’s not a target man that some want on here I doubt that the “Gaffer” would consider our views and opinions 😂😂😁

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
Resale value may be important for the majority of recruits, but having an experienced player coming towards the end of a decent career could help us get over the line. In the vein of a Vokes, Bannen, McGeady.
I'm not saying that Grigg would do that, but he could.
However, I too am sceptical about this report.

Jul 12, 2016
The dilemma facing us is that the prolific scorer we yearn will cost more money than we are prepared to spend. In reality therefore we are probably looking at a youngster with potential or a more experienced striker with some baggage e.g. injury prone, poor recent scoring form.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
l would imagine it would be a youngster with potential.

l hope though we give our youngsters a proper go. I think Randell needs more game time this season. I understand we need to bolster our squad with quality but the problem with developing other peoples talent is in the end it will serve his parent club with the riches from our efforts to developing them.

Would be nice to end the window with something exciting, that isn’t a loan, but lm not so sure those type of forward players are in our budget.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff