Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 120 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
What our club lacks in finances compared to the so called big boys - we make up in team spirit, desire, total commitment,never say die attitude , shriving to get better & the determination to reach the next level

Money only gets you so far- let these bigger hitters have their over inflated squads on ridiculous wages , after all it is their prerogative to choose how their club is run

SH has always said we have to think smart, our club is on the up & steadily growing - we have had a good transfer window & made money which can be used in January

I am not envious of other clubs , i'm just proud (y)💚

Mar 11, 2021
Tavistock
We've got significant cash reserves. We've got new wealthy backers. We've got a decent squad. We've got a forward thinking manager. We've got a good Director of Football. We've got a stadium that's being upgraded incrementally. We've got growing attendances. We've got plans and land to build a training complex. And the most important thing a Chairman who loves the club and is astute financially.

Read the above all the people who are in doubt of our Clubs trajectory!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
We've got significant cash reserves. We've got new wealthy backers. We've got a decent squad. We've got a forward thinking manager. We've got a good Director of Football. We've got a stadium that's being upgraded incrementally. We've got growing attendances. We've got plans and land to build a training complex. And the most important thing a Chairman who loves the club and is astute financially.

But will that money be pumped in to the team?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
But will that money be pumped in to the team?

It would be mad if it was, and we've already increased the playing budget by 20%. Anyway, things like training facilities ARE investing into the team.

We're 5th in League One with Luke and Pan not featuring, I think it's probably more the heart than the head that's upset at the departures.

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
We could have more loans ....but you can only name 5.

There is still the free agent market for example...Oxford fans are still talking about a couple of players they might sign but I would suggest that we will be planning any January activity rather than looking backwards...

Ipswich fans are very happy with Pan arriving (might add some spice to the Sky game) but he is unlikely to feature this weekend. TBH I am more worried that Ladapo has yet to score for them this season.

Granby Green

♣️ Senior Greens
Mar 16, 2018

What ain't we got?
We ain't got dames!!

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I’m not in doubt of the clubs trajectory, but l do think it will take more years than people think. Unless the American consortium pump money into infrastructure that changes our growth quickly.

We sit 5th. Which is a fantastic start to the season. We had great performances. We had poor ones. The problem is for Argyle if you look upwards you have Ipswich who just spent quite a large sum of money on two players. You already had the ridiculous strength of Sheffield Wednesday and then they sign Mallik Wilks from Hull for an undisclosed fee. You have a club like Portsmouth not standing still and putting huge amounts into the infrastructure of Fratton Park.

Im really proud of my club and what we trying to do. However, l think we have to be realistic about what we can achieve in the short term.