Plymouth Argyle transfer rumour round-up | Page 56 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle transfer rumour round-up

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Didn't someone say there was a Sky article saying RL was hoping to make 2 signings before QPR, well George is no 1, let's hope the fun has just begun

Mar 14, 2009
DartingtonPilgrim":6mz1gs7u said:
Didn't someone say there was a Sky article saying RL was hoping to make 2 signings before QPR, well George is no 1, let's hope the fun has just begun

I’m wondering where it could be. I can’t see Lowe not starting Cooper at LWB so maybe another CM.

I’m not sure why we signed on C Grant because if we are trialing Reeves, and let’s say he signs, lm not sure where C Grant goes unless perhaps LWB competition??

Intriguing.

Jul 12, 2016
On the basis that we can expect one more signing who is favourite of Reeves ,Miller or Bakinson on loan?

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I think Reeves would be a brilliant addition.

Jan 2, 2006
oldage":1yyuvu26 said:
On the basis that we can expect one more signing who is favourite of Reeves ,Miller or Bakinson on loan?

I think there will be more than one more. Lowe says after this week they will move onto looking at loans or as he says “stage 4 of his recruitment plan”. I imagine the fifth striker that he wants will probably end up being a pacy youngster on loan

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think we’ll sign Miller and Reeves and that will be the end of our business in the transfer market before the season starts.

Aug 17, 2005
Personally would like to see us sign Jason naismith from Peterborough to cover right midfield or eight wing back position

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Reeves, Miller, then consider a rwb or striker on loan if one comes up better than we have.

Depending on Luke's shoulder, maybe a keeper on loan.

Dec 8, 2019
Great to have GC on a permanent, but if I'm being picky, I would have preferred an permanent investment on Hardie, more sell on potential.
Perhaps there is scope in the loan agreement and I doubt funds would have been available for 2 permanent in one window

Aug 5, 2016
If Hardie keeps scoring the way he was, stays injury free and bangs in 15 goals, he will be out of contract next summer and Argyle may well be front of the queue to sign him on a free.

Hardie has had a money move go sour and knows that changing clubs and impressing new managers doesn't always work out.

Listening to Sarcevic recently, he said he was that depressed and fed up at Shrewsbury that he was on the verge of quitting football altogether. He had made preparations to change profession. Only a conversation with an agent convinced him to try one last club, a day or two later he had a move arranged and that was Argyle under Derek Adams.

Jul 12, 2016
I thought we were watching our pennies. Certainly doesn't look like it at the moment!

Dec 8, 2019
Pogleswoody":2ii4y1f1 said:
You're all bigging it up on here. Not a thought for poor old Lionel Messi!! Where does that leave him now?? :sad:
His old man may have to tap up them up the road now