Plymouth Argyle Squad 2019/2020 | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Squad 2019/2020

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
ealinggreen":ir14bc6n said:
We still desperately need another centre back, surely Peck is not ready.

Totally agree, we need a CB who is quicker than our current defence to cover the gaps when our wing backs are up field.

Sep 6, 2006
The defence scares me. Wootton Canavan ageing Sawyer and an unfit Aimson. We also need a commanding midfielder in the form of a Dougarogou(however you spell it) It seems we have a play off budget. So could easily be spending more than one season in this dire League especially with that defence.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
With Baxter arriving that takes the professional squad to 28.
But when the squad numbers are announced, I believe the number 5 shirt may still be vacant...
If and when that does get filled by a commanding centre-back, we really will have a squad to be reckoned with.
People are looking at the out and out strikers and asking where the goals are going to come from, as none have been prolific at this level. But I look at Telford, B.Moore, Mayor and Baxter, and reckon with the recipe that Lowe and Schumacher are cooking up all four have the ability to hit double figures this season, which is obviously the equivalent of 2 20 goal strikers..

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
We’re looking good going forward but our defence still worries me. The only new centre half looks as if he could have injury issues and the others shown themselves to not be good enough last season :shock:

Apr 5, 2008
Erm you do realise we are playing in a league below league one so maybe the defence won't be so much of a worry as the teams will be less of a quality than league one,just a thought...

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
After reading all of the comments to page 4 it is time for fans to name the starting eleven for Saturday against Crewe.
Watching the games played during pre season listening to friends enemy’s and reporters who are the starting eleven.
Watching from far away I would welcome all feed back. :scarf:

Jul 2, 2014
(Posted on Crewe build-up thread) So, I'll put forward a possible starting 11 against Crewe with some possible options depending on the fitness of Aimson, Taylor & Telford (I am guessing that at least one of them will start on Saturday):

--------------------------------------------Palmer------------------------------------------

----------------Canavan---------------Wootton---------------Sawyer----------------
.................................................(Aimson?)

------------------------------------------Edwards------------------------------------------

---------Riley-------------Mayor-----------Sarcevic-------------McFadzean---------
........(C. Grant?)..............................(J. Grant?)

---------------------------Telford------------------------Taylor-----------------------------
...............................(Ennis?).........................(B. Moore?)

Cooper
Randell
Baxter
J. Grant
C. Grant
ASB
B. Moore

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
We have too many players and I can't believe we haven't shipped a few, especially Fletcher, out on loan to National league teams.