Plymouth Argyle Squad 2019/2020 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Squad 2019/2020

Oct 31, 2015
Pogleswoody":3ospiqly said:
Army green":3ospiqly said:
rsp4":3ospiqly said:
Defenders
Niall Canavan
Gary Sawyer - new contract accepted
Tafari Moore
Ashley Smith-Brown
Joe Riley
Scott Wootton

Jesus wept thats a very poor rogues gallery of defenders AND all in contract :facepalm:

Horrendous isn’t it and very worrying. ASB the only one I’d keep given the choice. Maybe joe Riley to if he could stay injury free.

I think that Canavan, Sawyer, ASB and Riley could all defend in League 2.
Moore may thrive as a more forward player. Wootton tbh I've not really seen enough of.
We need players, sure, but no need to panic! :scarf:

Really :shocked:

You do know how many goals we conceded last season don't you. I can't blame the Arsenal keeper for all of them.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
rsp4":1alnwo02 said:
Pogleswoody":1alnwo02 said:
Army green":1alnwo02 said:
rsp4":1alnwo02 said:
Defenders
Niall Canavan
Gary Sawyer - new contract accepted
Tafari Moore
Ashley Smith-Brown
Joe Riley
Scott Wootton

Jesus wept thats a very poor rogues gallery of defenders AND all in contract :facepalm:

Horrendous isn’t it and very worrying. ASB the only one I’d keep given the choice. Maybe joe Riley to if he could stay injury free.

I think that Canavan, Sawyer, ASB and Riley could all defend in League 2.
Moore may thrive as a more forward player. Wootton tbh I've not really seen enough of.
We need players, sure, but no need to panic!

Really :shocked:

You do know how many goals we conceded last season don't you. I can't blame the Arsenal keeper for all of them.

Some key words for you:
think, could, League 2, may, not really seen, need, no need to panic.

I did watch last year, I'm not as 'sure' as you appear to be in your judgement.
How many of the five do you think will still be here after the January window?
I wouldn't be surprised if only Wootton went.
You would get rid of all 5? :think:

Sep 25, 2010
Now that Tom Purrington has signed, would love to see, others sign, such as Ryan Law, Cameron Sangster, Luke Jephcott, Alex Fletcher, Lolas, plus of course Letheren, Joel Grant, and Foxy.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Ryan Lowe has said that offers had been made to players and they were given 7/10 days to accept so I would guess that the reinforcements should hopefully start arriving next week and we await with anticipation and excitement

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Devizes Green":ihohmjb3 said:
Ryan Lowe has said that offers had been made to players and they were given 7/10 days to accept so I would guess that the reinforcements should hopefully start arriving next week and we await with anticipation and excitement
I thought they all had until 30th June to decide.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
davie nine":ax70zvfd said:
Devizes Green":ax70zvfd said:

He is surely talking of new players.....not Argyle players out of contract.

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Princerock":1tjmk5ii said:
davie nine":1tjmk5ii said:
Devizes Green":1tjmk5ii said:

He is surely talking of new players.....not Argyle players out of contract.

Yes I was talking about new players

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
briangreen":3tck29t9 said:
I don't find it easy to get excited about Joel Grant... :roll:

I thought Joel Grant had a better season this past one, until such time he sustained his bad injury. He is not a big goal scorer but he gets Argyle up the pitch swiftly with his running on the ball and possesses good ball control.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
davie nine":2wpkhsmm said:

No, they are under contract currently until June 30th.

New contracts have been offered and can be withdrawn. I thought the comment was that The Manager wanted answers so he knew how many he had in his squad.

Jan 28, 2011
SHROPSHIRE
Quite a lot to still re-sign , especially the youngsters, do you think they maybe waiting to see where Adams ends up and follow him ?

May 8, 2011
oke buoy":2lxyhem3 said:
Quite a lot to still re-sign , especially the youngsters, do you think they maybe waiting to see where Adams ends up and follow him ?

No, as Adams doesn’t expect to get a job until September or October when the sacking season starts.
As the transfer window will be closed they could only be signed if they were free agents and I don’t think players would want to be unpaid for a few months waiting for Adams to get a job.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
HC Green":203qr2w6 said:
oke buoy":203qr2w6 said:

No, as Adams doesn’t expect to get a job until September or October when the sacking season starts.
As the transfer window will be closed they could only be signed if they were free agents and I don’t think players would want to be unpaid for a few months waiting for Adams to get a job.

Why would youngsters follow him? He hardly played them! :think:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oke buoy":uuy6p7zb said:
Perhaps they are underwhelmed by the appointment of the new manager :tumbleweed:
Alex Fletcher obviously isn't. I'd like to see Klaidi Lolos follow suit.