PLYMOUTH ARGYLE SAFE | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE SAFE

May 26, 2009
Ystrad Mynach
The Greatest Escape since the Great Escape. In over 50 years of watching and supporting Argyle I cannot say that there has been a worse season than this one. Congrats to all who made our survival possible. Onwards and upwards.

C

Cult Of Personality

Thank Fudge for that

What a season one of the worst best season we had

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
All i keep thinking about is the Hereford keeper Adam Bartlett and how as he strolled off of the hallowed Home Park turf, he turned to the Devonport and signalled 'Going Down'.

WHO'S GOING DOWN NOW BARTLETT. GREEN ARMY!

Apr 21, 2005
Plympton
Great news & worthy of a liquid celebration later. As well as thanking all the usual suspects I'd like to say a big Thank You to all those who had to sacrifice & lose out financially so that we were able to survive oblivion this season & have the opportunity to play our way to safety.

S

sluggy_dave

Party on @ Morecambe next week, better get the green and white wig out.

Well done everyone.

Can't wait to see what next season brings.

COYGs

Jul 6, 2011
Torbay Green
Never was so much owed by so many to so few.

Thankyou argyle and everyone involved in the safety of our club non-league would have been so terrible.

See you soon Excrement city Fc......

C

Cameron Millar

Well done everyone! doesnt feel like were safe after the last 3 seasons! but im sure ill get used to it :p. sign blanchard, the mentor, larrieu and fletcher up immediately. PREMIER LEAGUE HERE WE COME

Nov 6, 2011
A great achievemnt by everyone connected with PAFC. After the dreadful start to the season and all the other problems we've had; to turn it around and be safe with two games to go is quite remarkable. Well done to everyone; the players, staff and of course, the supporters for standing by this great club.

We can now start looking forward to next season, and hopefully we can move on to better things.

GREEN ARMY! :scarf:

L G

Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I must admit to having a tear or two during the post match celebrations. (big old softie really)
To do it for Emma's first game and to see her enjoying herself in daddies arms as we celebrated after the final whistle is a moment i will always remember.
So, so proud of everyone connected with the club for an awesome effort in the greatest of escapes.
So proud to be a member of the wonderful green army.
Fortnight of celebrations start tonight (once the kids are in bed).
We're Plymouth Argyle....we always believe!!!!!
:thumbs: :nworthy: :scarf: :clap: :thumbup: :stout: :party: :razz: :-D :grin: :huddle: :-C :goal:

Dec 29, 2008
So thrilled for everyone connected with Argyle. Thanks and well done. Early in the season we had everything going against us but now we can begin the long journey back.
It feels so good even though I am 7,000 miles away on St Helena.
'Janners, Janners in Plymouth we're all known as Janners.!'