PLYMOUTH ARGYLE SAFE | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE SAFE

J

jsimmons

Extremely proud of my club tonight. My late father supported this club for 60 years and thanks to him Argyle has been my club for nearly 45 years. Had a little look skywards with tears in my eyes after the final whistle when I realised we'd done it. Today meant so much. Thanks to everyone who made the dream a reality.

A

Anonymous

Great post John.

I remember your old man well.

Loads of Pilgrims will be smiling tonight.

Tadman, Golly, Noddy, Ray Card, Big Gary, Stitches, Bex, Keef, Duane, Mike Down, Derrick (only this week) etc etc.

All gone, but not forgotten.

MikeD

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✅ Evergreen
Oct 20, 2003
Calgary, Canada
What an incredible achievement! I honestly don't think there is any other club that could have done it and I'm so proud of what everyone associated with PAFC has done this season, against all the odds.

There is still lots more to do of course but I'm ging to enjoy the final two games. I'm even looking forward to going to work on Monday!

COYG :scarf:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Trust me!

You don't have to be at Home Park, you don't have to be in Plymouth.

It doesn't matter one iota where in the World you are this morning/afternoon/evening/night, we are ALL Argyle fans and we will ALL have a tear in the eye.

I fell asleep in my chair at 1.45 this morning and missed the game!!

But on reading the match thread, the Brief Synopsis, THIS thread, GoS and looking at the photos and videos, it just brings it all home.

poo!

I'm friggin' blubbering again!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

May 1, 2011
Delighted with the news that Argyle are safe

A great big well done to all the Players,fans and staff who stuck by the club in what was a very difficult and uncertain year

PArty, Party , looking forward to next season

COYG

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Perhaps another celebration next week when that team up the road crash into Div 2 :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Andy_S":tang54kd said:
Trust me!

It doesn't matter one iota where in the World you are this morning/afternoon/evening/night, we are ALL Argyle fans and we will ALL have a tear in the eye.

But on reading the match thread, the Brief Synopsis, THIS thread, GoS and looking at the photos and videos, it just brings it all home.

cack!

Must be horrible in a way though Andy, it's great to share with people.

The man hugs that went on after the match were incredible, Graham Clark and I even had one. :lol:

Great day mate, and wish you were here.

:scarf:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I do have "previous" for it Ian!

Ask Andy Duncan about the QPR game!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Massive thanks to the lads and the management throughout the season especially fletch(sorry i doubted you as a manager).
Extra special thanks to james brent for saving our club and then making it possible for the
manager to get in the required players that he needed.
Great to be looking forward to the future and a new season with optimism again.

A

Alderney Green

I haven't gone through all the pages of this thread so I apologise if this has been said.

What a season.

The fact we are still a club is an achievement in itself.

The fact we are safe is even better.

I will hold my hand up and say I wasn't sure about Fletcher as manager but my god he has done wonders.

I want to see him, and a few others, Blanchard especially here next year and many years to come.

I'm looking forward to next season so much, I feel we can achieve so much with what we have here.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Andy_S":1jlmg5f9 said:
Trust me!

cack!

Great post Andy.

What a season! WHAT A F***ING SEASON!!!! Never has there been one remotely like this and please God never will there be one again.

We've seen the very worst - the most seedy and disgraceful side of modern football and the very best - what it really means to real people and a real community. In the end the good came through and triumphed against all the odds..........magnificent. Simply magnificent!!

G

Gullscorer

Well done Argyle, and everyone connected with the club. I always said you would avoid relegation. It was a welcome bit of good news to brighten the day in Torquay. The suspense at Plainmoor is getting unbearable..!

greeneagle

✅ Evergreen
Jan 26, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Andy_S":1gifs9hb said:
Trust me!

cack!

Well said Andy sums up the feelings many of us have. What a wonderful fanbase.

greeneagle":qknpvd1l said:
Andy_S":qknpvd1l said:
Trust me!

cack!

Well said Andy sums up the feelings many of us have. What a wonderful fanbase.

Yup, with you there guys. Listened to the game, celebrated that we drew, went out fishing on the boat, watched the ice hockey play-offs, celebrated Washington beating those ba5tard Bruins.

Got home, glass (bottle) of wine, hour on pasoti, blubbering like a 5 yr old. I love this frickin football club. They are so poo, they are the best club in the world. I'd be at the Cheltenham game if only I could find my bloody wallet.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
So proud today. I only caught a couple of games at the start of the season, so have had to follow 99% of the ups and downs using only Pasoti and regular reports from my Dad.

It's been one crazy ride and at points I thought we were gone. The BSP would've been unthinkable, but we would've held our heads up and got on with it. However, let's hope we never get that close to it again.

Onward and upwards from here. Well Done to everyone involved in this incredible effort.

Proud to be Green :scarf:

AND IT'S PLYMOUTH ARGYLE......PLYMOUTH ARGYLE F.C......

Sep 22, 2011
For the first time in eons we can relax and celebrate at the last home game, fans, team, staff, unity , green army