PLYMOUTH ARGYLE SAFE | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE SAFE

Feb 22, 2008
Herts
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Get in what a season :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Well done to the players, fans and all the staff at Argyle, well deserved

COYG

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Against all odds, safe with something to spare. Hearty congratulations to all the playing and management staff.

Nov 22, 2006
well done boys huge acheivement after the start we had after being almost certain that we were going down at the turn of the year so very proud to be Argyle today :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

p.s please round off this season with a win at home against Cheltenham not only have I got the day off which means I can actually go its my birthday that day and nothing would make me happier :scarf:

Dec 2, 2010
Yes, I have never been so relieved. I couldn't even watch sky after they equalised I had to go and lie down with a beer and watch ALan PArtridge!

Going out of the league would have been unbearable.

Party tonight and celebrate against Cheltenham. Can't wait.

Aug 24, 2005
jerryatricjanner":usdm0jmf said:
Against all odds, safe with something to spare. Hearty congratulations to all the playing and management staff.

I second that. And congratulations to the GREEN ARMY for never losing their belief. Never giving up.
GTs, auctions, Trust, everyone played their part.

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
Pilgrim61":qqrt5np9 said:
Going out of the league would have been unbearable.

And possibly unrecoverable.

Well done everyone. It's been a struggle but one we can be proud of.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

B

Baby Face Johnson

:clap:
Give Fletcher his due, he's pulled off a minor miracle. :scarf:

Jul 1, 2006
I must be honest - there was a time earlier in the season when I thought we were doomed - in more ways than one! Well done everybody - a fighting spirit & belief from the club / side that was taken to the brink has seen us home. RESURGAM!!!!