Players leaving after not getting paid, or refusing to play? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Players leaving after not getting paid, or refusing to play?

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
cleaner":294t47w4 said:
All the fit players were in attendance this morning.

I sense that this is very carefully worded. We know that Bhasera has not been fit, with an injury that, somewhat spookily, happened to coincide with his aborted loan move to Blackpool. Earlier in the thread people speculated that we might not see him in a green shirt again. So, if anyone is going/not playing my money is on Bhasera.

Jul 6, 2005
Until recently, most of the players have earned a lot of money from Argyle over the last 2-3 years but after 9 defeats in 10 games and back to back relegations, do we really care if they refuse to play? What difference will it make, it can hardly be any worse.

Based on their overall performances this season, most of them don't appear to care and will be off in the summer anyway.

Perhaps that bloke at Southend will sign some of them, he knows a course and distance player when he sees one.

P

Paul_Roberts

As far as I understand it, any Argyle player tearing up his contract and walking away would not currently have the legal grounds to do so.

So I think some elements of this rumour have been exaggerated.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
cleaner":2t8e40dt said:

Sorry cleaner, but this sort of thing really does bug me with Pasoti. Why can't you just tell us who wasn't there? Is there a law against it? I'm a bit fed up with this "I know something but I'm not telling" nonsense that seems a regular feature on Pasoti these days.

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
cleaner":1wpalb6k said:
The Doctor":1wpalb6k said:
cleaner":1wpalb6k said:

I sense that this is very carefully worded. We know that Bhasera has not been fit, with an injury that, somewhat spookily, happened to coincide with his aborted loan move to Blackpool. Earlier in the thread people speculated that we might not see him in a green shirt again. So, if anyone is going/not playing my money is on Bhasera.
Bhasera was there

Good. I didn't like my own speculation.

Jan 18, 2009
Bhasera has been injured this sometimes happens to footballers. he joined in his first full training session today fngers crossed