Players leaving after not getting paid, or refusing to play? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Players leaving after not getting paid, or refusing to play?

Apr 15, 2008
London
Rafferty over Mariner":s94i5abs said:
Has anyone else heard that at least one player has left, saying he's not coming back, and others are refusing to play?

Cue all the comical 'I hope it's Rory' (either one) posts.

Seriously, I wouldn't blame any player who did that, though only a handful - Zubar, Joe Mase and Fletch, would have ahope of finding another club

Feb 29, 2008
Plympton Pong":ov04etic said:
Bhasera perhaps? All gone very quiet on his injury...

It said in the paper yesterday his injury is getting better but not ready for Brighton.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
I dont think Bhas will be wearing a green shirt again.

R

Rupert

argyleiggy":269daiu3 said:
Plympton Pong":269daiu3 said:
Bhasera perhaps? All gone very quiet on his injury...

It said in the paper yesterday his injury is getting better but not ready for Brighton.

Which is a good cover story, if there is a problem. Not saying there is, mind you. But it would be a surprise if there hasn't been some problem of this type before now, considering the number of weeks they've gone unpaid or part-paid.

M

Marcus The Green

Personally I think it might be Arnason. With his interview in Icelandic press & the fact he buggered off down the tunnel after being subbed against Brighton.

Also could be Fletcher, his latest interviews read like he's had enough.

D

deanthegreenmachine

Marcus The Green":3b7iuppv said:
Personally I think it might be Arnason. With his interview in Icelandic press & the fact he buggered off down the tunnel after being subbed against Brighton.

Also could be Fletcher, his latest interviews read like he's had enough.

Problem with this situation is that if one or two do it could lead to further walk outs....or non training...if it is true what will Peter Reids next move be..... :cry:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
cant blame any player for refusing to play...they haven't been paid for january and it doesn't look like they will be paid for february.you can only take this for so long before you react.