Pilgrims Podcast Thread | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pilgrims Podcast Thread

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
If we don't carry any threat we just become so easy to play against. Like training dummies.

Aug 9, 2023
linktr.ee
Mark, Alex, Chris and Tom discuss a night-and-day improvement against Blackburn Rovers, performance-wise, as well as openly brainstorm what it means for Argyle's season and the relationship between Ian Foster and large sections of the fanbase.

Archie and Tom also catch up with journalist Josh McLoughlin about the upcoming clash with Preston, and discuss the parallels with Ryan Lowe and his own tumultuous relationship with the North End fanbase, but is still standing!

Listen here : https://linktr.ee/pilgrimspodcast

Aug 9, 2023
linktr.ee
The podcast welcomes a full house today, with Archie being joined by Tom, Mark, Chris, and Alex to delve into the aftermath of a profoundly disappointing 1-0 loss at Home Park, courtesy of Ryan Lowe's Preston North End. Following an analysis of the lacklustre performance, the discussion extends to the ramifications of the team's recent struggles, the impending relegation battle, and the widening disconnect between fans and the managerial staff. Spirits are then lifted by a Chris Allen quiz. Brace yourselves, this one's a marathon!

Aug 9, 2023
linktr.ee
Alex, Mark, Archie, and Chris reconvene to discuss a vital 1-0 away win, relegating Rotherham in the process. They mull over the return of Wright and Scarr and celebrate Mumba's return to form. The pod's attention then turns towards the run-in, Andrew Parkinson's open letter, Warnock's comments in the press, and Tuesday night's vital home game against QPR

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I watched some of it live on YouTube last night.

One question, why on earth have we got to look up Sam's nostrils?

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I enjoyed this podcast too.

It was different vibe from "green & white" but l think thats a good thing. You want a individual feel to content that is made.

Think its nice to see Argyle fans create such decent content for other Argyle fans. This is the part of social media l like. It allows good platforms to air a mixture of views.

The more Argyle is successful, the more l see these platforms taking off.

Last edited:

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Oops, I always get them confused. :oops:
Me too, Sam is actually the voice that enables me to tell the difference. I like them both, but I don't think this one is on YouTube. I get the audio feeds of both

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
I watched some of it live on YouTube last night.

One question, why on earth have we got to look up Sam's nostrils?
I saw someone post on twitter that it was the last view Sams kebab see's on a Saturday night.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jon with no H

Jon with no H

🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
That rant genuinely made me reassess my view on Colin. He’s had a free ride for me because of 96 and his CV but Archie is bang on. He’s a mercenary, taking liberties with club he proclaims to love.
He made the players sing happy birthday to 15 year old me in 1995 at the Mayflower Centre, but even that wasn't enough for me to want him to be in charge again.

Reactions: memory man

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
That rant genuinely made me reassess my view on Colin. He’s had a free ride for me because of 96 and his CV but Archie is bang on. He’s a mercenary, taking liberties with club he proclaims to love.
Has he been reading my posts on Warnock?