Pilgrims Podcast Thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pilgrims Podcast Thread

Aug 9, 2023
linktr.ee
Hello PASOTI,

Morning to you all, Archie here, from The Pilgrims Podcast.

Let's cut to the chase, we released an episode last night which has gone down an absolute storm! It's an interview with Mustapha Bundu's mate ( + ex team mate), Callum McOine. We touch on many things , a few standouts :

- Rejecting an offer from Graham Potter
- A late night medical for Argyle ( sounds like it was a close call!)
- Bundu's excitement to join Argyle and how we axed all other options to make sure he joined The Greens!

🎧
👇

http://linktr.ee/pilgrimspodcast

Twitter page : https://twitter.com/podforpilgrims

Last edited by a moderator:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Enjoyed that. Listened in bed last night.

Good to hear a normal bloke talking about event as well.

Good on both of them. Well hosted Archie. 👏

Aug 9, 2023
linktr.ee
Thanks all! Glad you all enjoyed it. That Potter story really blew me away...amazing stuff!

Alongside our weekly pods, we are planning another "special", a deep dive into a certain ex manager ( who we'll be seeing in our next match), and how both teams have faired since he left us. Anything you guys feel we should touch on?

Reactions: Ali G

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
That was a brilliant podcast. Enjoyed it on my drive home from work over Sydney Harbour bridge listening to a Sierra Leone internationals journey from Hereford to Argyle via Denmark and Andorra!...Bundu already has the makings of a cult hero.

• Wow
Reactions: ArgyleArchie
Aug 9, 2023
linktr.ee
That was a brilliant podcast. Enjoyed it on my drive home from work over Sydney Harbour bridge listening to a Sierra Leone internationals journey from Hereford to Argyle via Denmark and Andorra!...Bundu already has the makings of a cult hero.
Wow - That is incredible ! Cheers for letting us know!

Aug 9, 2023
linktr.ee
🎙 New pod 🎙: Highs And Lowe

PNE Preview part 1

Ahead of Saturday’s reunion, Chris Errington joins the pod to discuss his memories of you-know-who👀

🗣"he shook my hand to let me know he was leaving"

🗣"one or two hairy moments"

🗣"made a lot of big promises"

From what his legacy at Home Park has become…to that 48-hour whirlwind that led to his acrimonious departure…we’ve got it covered 🎧📻👇

Aug 9, 2023
linktr.ee
🎙️New pod🎙️

In part 2, we are joined by Preston North End journalists Josh McLoughlin and George Hodgson, alongside Argyle correspondent Chris Errington . They give us their perspective, tell us how Lowe was 45 mins away from the sack in February, and give insight to his resurgence this season. Also includes our score predictions and a cameo appearance from Argyle Super fan, "Tats"!

🗣️" He was 45 mins away from being sacked"

🗣️"Bit of an old school manager"

🗣️"Thanks, but thanks for leaving and giving us Schuey"

Aug 9, 2023
linktr.ee
Early release this week!

📢 New Pod - PNE reaction: 📢

🗣️ "We defeated ourselves"
🗣️ "I'm fed up with hearing we deserved a point"
🗣️ "The most attacking defender we've ever had"
🗣️ "They didn't play anything meaningfully offensive for 45 mins "

👇🎧