Peterborough fans not happy | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peterborough fans not happy

Apr 8, 2016
Some Peterborough fans have forgotten that….. they are Peterborough.
My thoughts exactly. From reading the comments you'd be forgiven for thinking they were prem league giants haha. A few sensible posters as with any forum too, and a few more that changed Thier tune post match. Seems like they also didn't do Thier homework on League One and our home form either if they were expecting an Easy win.

Great result Argyle :)

Reactions: Drakey
Aug 16, 2021
One of the easier matches to analyse. Argyle really ‘did a Brentford’ on them, not letting them settle from first minute to last. I suspect it won’t be the last time they face such tactics!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
So true. I was hoping to see Clarke Harris and Marriot at Home Park, but they were nowhere to be seen.

Were they playing? I must have missed that.. 😉

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Looking at their forum, I thought most of their post-match comments were reasonable. And the being sunk by Devonport comment was both humble and witty. They were realising it is not going to be as easy as they hoped.

I always felt the most deluded lot of fans I saw last year were Ipswich, the forums and social media I looked at seemed to suggest they never deservedly lost a game. Always, some one else’s fault.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I'm not normally someone who talks about support and numbers etc because it's mostly irrelevant, but I was a little surprised at how few Peterborough fans there were, particularly when you consider they've won their opening 2, they aren't a big club but they aren't a really small one either so 307 definitely seemed low. I'm not knocking the ones who came down obviously and I had a good chat with a few of them, I just expected more.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Barry Fry and wife left just after time, apparently saying that Argyle played very very well.

It looked as though they were the only representatives from Peterborough.
is this normal for clubs to send only one or two reps to us? How many, on average, do we tend to send when we travel?

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
How many Posh were there on Wednesday?
Were there any strikes on this weekend?
A bit out of the loop over here in Thailand 😁

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
307 away fans is shocking in my opinion but what you all got to remember is that, there is a cost of living crisis, train strikes and summer holidays (so some fans by of been overseas or else where on their holidays). I reckon if none of the points I made was happening then they probably would have brought more down.

Jul 13, 2006
I'm not normally someone who talks about support and numbers etc because it's mostly irrelevant, but I was a little surprised at how few Peterborough fans there were, particularly when you consider they've won their opening 2, they aren't a big club but they aren't a really small one either so 307 definitely seemed low. I'm not knocking the ones who came down obviously and I had a good chat with a few of them, I just expected more.
Why would you expect any more. Theyre a small club in terms of support. always have been. It's not a big town and fairly rural around there.

Reactions: LipsonJock