Peterborough fans not happy | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Peterborough fans not happy

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
I liked this, fair play..

"That’s the first decent side we’ve met this season, probably one that will again be challenging for promotion. Hopefully reality will dawn but I’m not confident."

Let's hope he's right. Still early days. coyg.

Last edited:

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Certainly a wake up call for them- Marriott & JCH totally ineffective

A cup win is not 3pts in the bank

Maybe the POSH fans who rolled up at the Theatre of Greens will have plenty to ponder on the trip home

Jannerz

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2022
Here's a quote...👀

"Pretty sure McCann and Mumba were having a few words just after whistle was blown. Bit of finger pointing going on. Mumba tbf played well and was no doubt letting McCann know it and maybe a few choice words about his time at Posh." :oops::D

Last edited:
Reactions: 999mattyg

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
There’s a subtle but important difference between being arrogant and surprised when you find out you’re not quite as good as you thought you were.

I don’t really blame Posh fans for thinking that after dropping down a league they’d make quick work of ”the likes of Plymouth”. Wednesday fans made the same mistake this time last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belfast Green

Stuart Bloye

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Sep 17, 2003
After the game on Wednesday their fans sang ‘can we play yo every week? Which I thought was a bit rich given they only made it two at the death. So, I loved the DE signing it back to them. Good old karma.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Hmm, I do wonder whether its just a matter of time before Mumba‘s apparent short fuse lands him a red which would be a great shame such is his contribution to the teams effectiveness.

I’d rather our loanees have a bit of bite about them as opposed to the loanees we had during the COVID season who just surrendered at every possible opportunity.

Last edited: