Peter Ridsdale (banned as a company director) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peter Ridsdale (banned as a company director)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Would we have survived had PR not had his input? Without having any 'insider' info I'd say categorically NO.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
pilgrim_pete":2mno4rkf said:
Whoopsie.

Peter Ridsdale has been banned from acting as a company director until April 2020 due to his conduct as a director of W H Sports Group.

Peter Ridsdale paid £347k into personal bank accounts for invoices raised for services provided to a football club of which he was chairman.

Peter Ridsdale failed to disclose the relevant transactions to the liquidator of WHSG. It was Cardiff City who disclosed the payments.

From Dale Johnson ESPN.
For Riddler read Fiddler? Someone needs to conduct a forensic check of whatever accounts were being kept during his tenure here to confirm that all was completely above board. Leopards and spots and all that stuff come to mind.

Apr 15, 2008
London
In was in Ridsdale's interests to 'save' the club. It was also in his interest to throw his effort alongside a certain former Truro City chairman's bid. He supported it until it became apparent that the Heinous one was never going to come up with the required money.

I don't buy the saviour bit. Maybe under anothewr interim chairman, the club would have been sold to Brent sooner, the staff would have been paid up sooner and Guillifoyle wouldn't have racked up such a large bill.

Jul 29, 2010
Tugboat":3aqtl2z8 said:
True but he had his own agenda.

......and that agenda was motivated by nothing but greed and self interest. I couldn't believe people were happy to dip their chips in his ketchup at the time, that anyone would STILL have a single decent thing to say about him just astounds me.

I should imagine the 'fearless foundation' will spin this into "Peter Ridsdale, greatest company director that ever lived, so much so he's voluntarily stepping down so as not to make all the others look so bad".

He's an anchor marked 'w' and I hope this goes some way to ensuring his inability to operate in football ever again.

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
If you save somebody from a burning house, then beat them up and mug them - are you a hero or a sinner?

Risdale has spent years looking to feed off any carcus he can find.

Jul 29, 2010
memory man":1nu4mbof said:
pilgrim_pete":1nu4mbof said:
Whoopsie.

Peter Ridsdale has been banned from acting as a company director until April 2020 due to his conduct as a director of W H Sports Group.

Peter Ridsdale paid £347k into personal bank accounts for invoices raised for services provided to a football club of which he was chairman.

Peter Ridsdale failed to disclose the relevant transactions to the liquidator of WHSG. It was Cardiff City who disclosed the payments.

From Dale Johnson ESPN.
For Riddler read Fiddler? Someone needs to conduct a forensic check of whatever accounts were being kept during his tenure here to confirm that all was completely above board. Leopards and spots and all that stuff come to mind.

.....I've never been able to square our situation into a £17,000,000 sized circle. Come the day when someone stumps up the cash to investigate what really happened to us he'll be in 'the Hague' as much as all the NWOers.......they appointed him and came out of it relatively unscathed. Do the maths!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
X Isle":xvkbcvmy said:
Tugboat":xvkbcvmy said:
True but he had his own agenda.

......and that agenda was motivated by nothing but greed and self interest. I couldn't believe people were happy to dip their chips in his ketchup at the time, that anyone would STILL have a single decent thing to say about him just astounds me.

I should imagine the 'fearless foundation' will spin this into "Peter Ridsdale, greatest company director that ever lived, so much so he's voluntarily stepping down so as not to make all the others look so bad".

He's an anchor marked 'w' and I hope this goes some way to ensuring his inability to operate in football ever again.

anchor with a capital W maybe but weigh that up against a much higher change of going bust and I'm almost completely content with his time at the club being a successful one and a period that, if all facts were released to the public, would go down as a major contributing factor into the fact that we still have a football club today. He may well have made a large amount of cash for his 'services' but that is money well spent in my opinion regardless of his past, present or future dealings or reputation.

Jul 29, 2010
He wasn't the only person who could've achieved that Tuggers. But once he got his claws into us no DECENT individual would've been able to prize him out. With his sidekick (Brenda) and his business partner (Ginge) he conspired to stitch things up in his favour whilst all the while whipping naked fear in the fanbase.

He's a unit marked 'c' and I'll have none of this bleedin' heart apoligista clap trap on my watch thank you very much.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
X Isle":2juh1dzh said:
He wasn't the only person who could've achieved that Tuggers. But once he got his claws into us no DECENT individual would've been able to prize him out. With his sidekick (Brenda) and his business partner (Ginge) he conspired to stitch things up in his favour whilst all the while whipping naked fear in the fanbase.

He's a unit marked 'c' and I'll have none of this bleedin' heart apoligista clap trap on my watch thank you very much.
It's a no brainer for me. Turn back the clocks to Ridsdales appointment at that precise time with those precise potential outcomes for the club and I would vote in favour of his appointment knowing what I know now.

How wrong would it be if we were sat here today without a club saying what if.

No brainer.

Aug 28, 2012
PL2 3DQ":1bd8iwic said:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2012/10/03/former-cardiff-city-chairman-peter-ridsdale-handed-company-director-ban-91466-31958658/

Just read the full verdict - an absolute outrage - rotten to the core that man (in my opinion of course)

:furious: :furious:

B

bandwagon

What is his position at Preston - will he have to step down?

C

Cult Of Personality

He did not save the club

The fans saved the club because we made sure that James Brent brought the club by putting pressure on him and Brenda and Ginge

Ridsdale just made a tiny sum out of the club like he always does utter scum this guy and glad will no longer be able to do this again to another club