pafc number plates | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

pafc number plates

Jul 29, 2010
meetoo":2ez3bxkv said:
Cornish Chris":2ez3bxkv said:
pafcstafford":2ez3bxkv said:
meetoo":2ez3bxkv said:
pafcstafford":2ez3bxkv said:
I know someone with P4FC
No you don't - it doesn't exist....

erm ok thanks i must just imagine that family member. You must be right you sound as if you know everything, oh hang on..... Your wrong! :)

Let's see a picture then! :whistle:

You could have P4FCD, P4FCB etc. But not P4FC. Proof required please :?
BTW it would be you're wrong or you are wrong not your wrong. It's the detail that counts ;)
I have just done a registration number search online using "tyreshopper" and this was the result

Vehicle Registration Number Search

P4FC

We could not find a vehicle that matches your registration number.
Please check the registration number you entered and try again.

P

pafcstafford

Its P4FC R (R is for their initial) I believe if you want to be pedantic.

I know English perfectly well but this is no formal letter its a quick type on a forum. Thanks for your concern.

Ray the Aviator

♣️ PASALB Member
Sep 15, 2003
Bramley, Hampshire
I have run around with this plate since 2006 and been all over the country - never been tugged ............... yet :lol:

Argyle.jpg

Karens number plate . same story - she has had this plate since 2005 - never been tugged,

P4FC.jpg

N

Nunners84

My brother has a pafc plate and when he had the crest on it he was getting pulled every other week, in the end he changed them, still p8 fc but no crest

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
I always wanted 4DAM as mine, always thought it was out of the question. But plates such as
[D 4DAM] are only £3k.

Previously bought one [AD5 1 APR] but returned it as was dubious as to the number of cops on the M25 who would be keen to pull over a mis-spaced number plate. However, i reckon 50% of people have illeghal plates now so they obviously arent too bothered. Loads of people with 12 made into an "R" etc.

In the hunt for a new car so the number plate may follow suite

Sep 28, 2011
Ray the Aviator":1zbjyyl4 said:
I have run around with this plate since 2006 and been all over the country - never been tugged ............... yet :lol:

Argyle.jpg

Karens number plate . same story - she has had this plate since 2005 - never been tugged,

P4FC.jpg
wayhey, recognize the second plate, same street as me I think :) "*thumbs up*"

N

newquaygreen

This is sad...we will be counting green cars in the car park next..'21','22','23'.....

Sep 28, 2011
newquaygreen":3uynjrxm said:
This is sad...we will be counting green cars in the car park next..'21','22','23'.....
Beats the s*** out of watching argyle!
Wouldn't you agree?
I think its turned into a pretty good thread actually, people comparing their pafc plates :)

N

newquaygreen

Maybe there is some poor deranged soul doing this as we speak...watching the match :whistle:

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
meetoo":1sramnik said:
Fletcher could have ATW4T

I doubt that plate would be available, it would break your heart to sell it on.

Z

zzzzdougieanderson

best one i saw was on way back from dorchaester..................AR66YLE

good one for fletcher.............PI55 OFF

T

Tyhee_Slim

The only one that anyone should ever need (picture might not work as I'm at work)

AdPlates.jpg