pafc number plates | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

pafc number plates

Sep 28, 2011
Hi all
Need some advice but it's not footy related so apologize mods if it's in the wrong forum.

Does anyone have their car number plates with the argyle crest to the left of it?
Had a cherished number for a while and want to assign it to my car but only with the argyle crest on it if I can but cannot find the people who make them?
Any pointers would be great if possible.

Got to pop into the second city soon so wouldn't want to go in empty handed if you know what I mean ;-)

Thanks in advance :)

B

bizzay1

I once had a pair of plates made by a geezer on ebay that had the crest on one side and green army written below the number where normally the manufacturers deets go.

Anyway they are not exactly legal but if you go on ebay and search for show plates a plethora of options should spring up in front of your eyes

Sep 28, 2011
bizzay1":1kck1dff said:
I once had a pair of plates made by a geezer on ebay that had the crest on one side and green army written below the number where normally the manufacturers deets go.

Anyway they are not exactly legal but if you go on ebay and search for show plates a plethora of options should spring up in front of your eyes
Thanks mate, they call em show plates eh? Pk I'll go check that out cheers bud.
Aside I think these are legal as the pafc crest sits where the england-eu-gb flag would sit, until recently these logos weren't legal either but now they are,so long as the number plate characters are spaced legally.
Thanks again pal :)

B

bizzay1

plymptonpilgreen":2ypf9y2p said:
Balls!
Your right,they are illegal :(

I ran my car around for about 3 years and never got pulled though, the feds have to be in a pretty picky mood to pull you for a badge, as long as the numbers are legal font and size

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
FordGreen":e1dwsap6 said:
I believe Plymouth Radiators at Marsh Mills do these.

They do as they did mine and they are not expensive.

M

marin(er)

Reminds me of an opportunity I missed while living in peterbourgh area... Their local letters up there are AK and I asked about AK05 BUZ when he was playing for us... It was available then he left... So didn't bother..

Sep 28, 2011
marin(er)":1qs151ry said:
Reminds me of an opportunity I missed while living in peterbourgh area... Their local letters up there are AK and I asked about AK05 BUZ when he was playing for us... It was available then he left... So didn't bother..
I am too looking for a name, the closest I found would of cost the equivalent to about 30 years worth of memberships... Naahhh. :)

Sep 28, 2011
Cornish Chris":38wj38f9 said:
I wonder whether CHR 1S will ever be available? One day!
You can bet someone's got it.
That ones gotta be worth over a million easy. The same could be said for DAV 1D, SAR 4H, J4 MES, M1 KES, PHI 1L....etc-the list could go on.
All standard prefixs that spell a name without quessing.
Stupid money:)
Gee,this is a nice change from the latest tribulations on here,if your as sad as me. :)