Niall Ennis (signs for Stoke) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Niall Ennis (signs for Stoke)

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
I hold nothing against him at all, he was offered more money on a long contract and possibly the chance of Premier league football.
He would have been a fool to turn that down, I wish him well and still wish he was with us.

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
Would welcome him back tomorrow. Would be a great addition to HP.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Would welcome him back tomorrow. Would be a great addition to HP.
There is nothing to suggest that it would be great addition. He’s played no football and is injury prone. Did very well for us in league 1, but there is no guarantee he would do the same in the championship.

RB00194

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 8, 2024
There is nothing to suggest that it would be great addition. He’s played no football and is injury prone. Did very well for us in league 1, but there is no guarantee he would do the same in the championship.
He knows the club, maybe the move to BR was too much. Let's be honest, the club is not well run and it was the wrong move for him, he got turned by cash. I'd like to give him a chance

greenpizzapie

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 30, 2021
Am i right in thinking Blackburn made accusations towards Argyle over Ennis fitness when they signed him?

Reactions: Emu

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
A few people like rewriting history. If Ennis had left us in the summer of 2022, i dont think anyone would have been disappointed, his first 2 years with us, were very unspectacular, often injured, lacked goals and consistency.
He had an excellent 3/4 month period which coincided with his contract running down - its happened before, it will happen again, but no way was this guy the world beater some make him out to be. Check his stats 6 in 34 (20/21), 4 in 28 (21/22) and of those 10 goals, 9 came against sides that finished bottom half that season.
I dont doubt he played a part of our getting over the line last year and for that i/we i guess would all be grateful, but there is very little in his footballing CV to say he'd be a banker for success in the Championship, far more to suggest he is injury prone and inconsistent.

Dec 16, 2004
It was his responsibility to keep himself in shape from the end of the season when he failed to renew his contract. I heard from a very good source (one of his close friends who started to support argyle when Niall signed for us) that he had a very good summer before going to Blackburn.