Niall Ennis (signs for Stoke) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Niall Ennis (signs for Stoke)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Agreed. 3.5k a week might have been close to his wage at Argyle
Not bad for a 5 year period warning the bench.

Although I’d expect his time at BRFC won’t last the full hog given his injuries and game time to date.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Barnsley, Charlton and Bolton want to take Ennis on loan according to journo Alan Nixon.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
That’s a shame for him. I bet he wishes he didn’t leave Argyle now.
I’m not sure he does. He is significantly wealthier and as much as it’s all fans dreams to play football for a living it isn’t always a footballers. He may well be delighted with what he’s earnt to date.

He also knows that going to any of those teams will mean he still gets paid his salary in full.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Blackburn fans really don't like him do they. Going out on loan is the best thing for him.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
He made is choice
He is raking in the money for doing very little much to the annoyance of Blackburn Rovers fans- but that his football
They knew what they were signing when they signed him

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
But to say Karma is harsh Tuggers. So leave Argyle, you deserve to be injured. Not a good look.
No, the karma wasn’t directed at the injury. That’s not what I meant and if that come across then that’s not correct.

The karma aspect was a broadbrush comment on it not working out for him and Blackburn.

He had an opportunity at argyle whereby he had the support with injurys, better game time chance and an environment he pretty much flourished in and was appreciated.

To leave for a few more quid and for Blackburn to take a punt was a little sour tasting. I get the personal reasons but I do find some moves don’t always turn out for the good. I take a little comfort from that for the argyle rejection.