New Superstore and Ticket Office (opens Tue 5 Feb) | Page 26 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Superstore and Ticket Office (opens Tue 5 Feb)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, we were in full swing and we all looked forward to our daily/weekly dose of GoS.

I can remember now, the discussion when the floodies came down and the colour combo of the toilets etc.

I can't remember any agitators though, I wonder what these people now did then?

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Mr S.Tepladder is back! Someone must have found him - maybe the police or a wayward supporter. Looks like, on the camera, that the diggers are at work near the entrance to HP! All is well with the world!!!

Aug 5, 2015
That’s good news. Perhaps someone decided he needed a good nights kip after standing around in the sun all day.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The green guttering certainly enhances the block doesn’t it?

As for ladder - Texts were flying last night!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Glad to see Mr. S. Tepladder is back but now he needs a raincoat as he is getting soaked.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
IJN":1iiau34p said:
The green guttering certainly enhances the block doesn’t it?

I’m sure some people will mock that, but it really does. It’s the little things that are going to make this all look really good, I imagine there’ll be some clever signage and art to make the GTs bar look good too.

Also, we’re looking at this webcam but barely anyone will actually see the shop from that angle in ‘real life’ :lol:

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
£42 million rollover tonight please let one of the Argyle fan win it and save us from this nightmare.