New Superstore and Ticket Office (opens Tue 5 Feb) | Page 24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Superstore and Ticket Office (opens Tue 5 Feb)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Report on S. Tepladder.

As per our previous memo re S. Tepladder, I am pleased to report that we have conducted 2 tests on said S.Tepladder, the first test was the placement of a article of clothing on said S. Tepladder. I am pleased to report that very shortly thereafter this action was reported on a certain popular website.
Also earlier today a test was conducted on said S.Tepladder, the object of said test was to test the observance of said S.Tepladder, when it was removed from said location, this test was conducted to see how much time is wasted by certain individuals who regularly indulge in certain activities on the internet. I am pleased to report that the removal of S.Tepladder was observed in very short time and reported too said popular website, said S.Tepladder was immediately put back in it's location and a collective sigh of relief was heard all around the world..
The conclusion of these tests indicate the personnelle on said website are very observant and have nothing better to do.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Ottawa Green":19q8qo79 said:
Report on S. Tepladder.

As per our previous memo re S. Tepladder, I am pleased to report that we have conducted 2 tests on said S.Tepladder, the first test was the placement of a article of clothing on said S. Tepladder. I am pleased to report that very shortly thereafter this action was reported on a certain popular website.
Also earlier today a test was conducted on said S.Tepladder, the object of said test was to test the observance of said S.Tepladder, when it was removed from said location, this test was conducted to see how much time is wasted by certain individuals who regularly indulge in certain activities on the internet. I am pleased to report that the removal of S.Tepladder was observed in very short time and reported too said popular website, said S.Tepladder was immediately put back in it's location and a collective sigh of relief was heard all around the world..
The conclusion of these tests indicate the personnelle on said website are very observant and have nothing better to do.

:lol: :lol:

Too true though!

tonsk

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Ottawa Green":61ijje7h said:
Report on S. Tepladder.

:funny: Damn right!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
S. Teppladder has gone. Some one report it to the police.

Aug 5, 2015
I hope it went after the Planning Department packed up for the day. Someone’s bound to report a suspected breach of planning conditions.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Quick question. Will the hotel and ice rink be modular? Or it just Argyle getting the bling shizzle?
I've heard corrugated iron is pretty 'in' for ice rinks?

Mar 21, 2013
up_the_line":4emeio2j said:
Quick question. Will the hotel and ice rink be modular? Or it just Argyle getting the bling shizzle?
I've heard corrugated iron is pretty 'in' for ice rinks?

You should be on stage, absolutely riot you are.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
IJN":1wooy3ok said:
Why do you care, you’ll use none of them!

What are you on about? Do you want to see my stubs from last season. I went up to the Doncaster home game and again from Wigan onwards. I'll install a webcam this season so you can keep up pal

Just love the way Argyle feel the benefit of this modular tech. Interested to see it used for the other razzmatazz. What's good for Argyle....

Fairs fair. I was reserving judgement til I saw it. Now I've seen it. Its portakabins by any other name

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Aaron D.":1p3b9d0p said:
up_the_line":1p3b9d0p said:
IJN":1p3b9d0p said:
Why do you care, you’ll use none of them!

What are you on about? Do you want to see my stubs from last season. I went up to the Doncaster home game and again from Wigan onwards. I'll install a webcam this season so you can keep up pal

I think IJN is referring to the hotel and ice rink.

Hey dude I can't wait for the rise and rise of Plymouths yet to exist ice hockey franchise. Seems only fair to give over space at home park for a sport that the city has achieved such grand success in