New Superstore and Ticket Office (opens Tue 5 Feb) | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Superstore and Ticket Office (opens Tue 5 Feb)

Steve Dean

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
And in the meantime, I have five weeks' worth of photos, including today, that I'm holding back on. Just hoping I can release them very soon.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
GreensOnScreen":9cqyx9h9 said:
And in the meantime, I have five weeks' worth of photos, including today, that I'm holding back on. Just hoping I can release them very soon.

Which implies you've been blocked Steve? I thought it was said that Argyle were being cooperative with GoS to document everything?

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Or more likely that GoS has recently been in the process of moving from one hosting service to another.

Steve Dean

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Let's just say that because certain people have been copying and sending GoS photos to the planners (so I'm informed), I have decided to hold back their supposed ammunition. As so often happens in life, the actions of a few have had a detrimental impact on many.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
GreensOnScreen":3nj70u39 said:
Let's just say that because certain people have been copying and sending GoS photos to the planners (so I'm informed), I have decided to hold back their supposed ammunition. As so often happens in life, the actions of a few have had a detrimental impact on many.

How sad is that? :facepalm:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
GreensOnScreen":e0anlxs8 said:

Stuff being Mr Nice Guy Steve...name and shame.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

kernow19":14ksao7x said:
GreensOnScreen":14ksao7x said:

Agreed. It is a bit sad.

But on the other hand surely it would be irrelevant, so long as Argyle weren't doing anything illegal?

Heathrow Green

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
The Grumpy Loyal":14r85og4 said:
kernow19":14r85og4 said:
GreensOnScreen":14r85og4 said:

Agreed. It is a bit sad.

But on the other hand surely it would be irrelevant, so long as Argyle weren't doing anything illegal?

You missed the point Grumpy. Either because you can't see it, because you are ignoring it or because you are part of the problem.

If a picture that does not have any harmful information in it. (i.e. Argo and the developers are not doing anything wrong), and it is used to browbeat the planning office with complaints with, because of alleged/imagined infractions of the planning consent means they (the planning office) need to looked at it and then judge if there is any infraction. Mostly, at the best, this will cost the planning office (and by inference the council tax payers of Plymouth), time and money. At the worst they can be used to hold up development work where there are no infractions of the planning permission.

So there you have it.
Do you see the point?
Are you ignoring it?
Or (my favourite) are you are part of the problem and revelling in trying to disrupt the development?

I'll not hold my breath waiting for a real answer as it really does a appear you are a troll.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Why is the place in darkness? Why arent't there floodlights all over the place and dozens of workers getting the place finished!

We're rapidly running out of time!!

:facepalm:

Aug 5, 2005
The Grumpy Loyal":13kipi1f said:
kernow19":13kipi1f said:
GreensOnScreen":13kipi1f said:

Agreed. It is a bit sad.

Why would it be Argyle doing something illegal?

I think it's more "Dear sir, in this photo the workman seems to be using a 3" wrench rather than a 2.5" wrench. I cannot be certain but please could you check that all regulations are being upheld etc etc"

(I know nothing about wrenches)