New shirt - Will be announced Wednesday 29th June. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New shirt - Will be announced Wednesday 29th June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2016
As amazing as they are I think Adam needs to stop doing mock ups, it's basically a look at what you could of had 😂

Jan 12, 2020
This is a personal opinion forum. That is my opinion and will remain so.
British Racing Green has nothing to do with football and nothing to do with Argyle.
Why does a dark green 'zealot' get the colour they like whereas I as a light green 'supporter' have to not mention the fact that the Greens are playing in near black? :unsure:
I’m not a dark green ‘zealot’ so don’t presume to know my opinion.
Whilst I admittedly have no issue with the currently used colour I get p’eed off with this constant nonsense that we basically play in black. If you asked fans of other clubs up and down the country what colour our shirt it they would say green! That’s the colour they see, green, and it is often remarked on how smart the kit looks.
Some of the ‘light greens’ that are championed on here are could make the shirts look cheap (in my opinion) but ultimately it doesn’t matter as much as the quality of the player wearing it.

And as for suggesting the photos are doctored by Argyle to make the kit look lighter, seriously, have a word with yourself. How many times is it mentioned on here when fans see the shirt in person they remark ‘it isn’t as dark as it looked in the pictures’?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Whilst I admittedly have no issue with the currently used colour I get p’eed off with this constant nonsense that we basically play in black. If you asked fans of other clubs up and down the country what colour our shirt it they would say green! That’s the colour they see, green, and it is often remarked on how smart the kit looks.
Some of the ‘light greens’ that are championed on here are could make the shirts look cheap (in my opinion) but ultimately it doesn’t matter as much as the quality of the player wearing it.

And as for suggesting the photos are doctored by Argyle to make the kit look lighter, seriously, have a word with yourself. How many times is it mentioned on here when fans see the shirt in person they remark ‘it isn’t as dark as it looked in the pictures’?

I didn't say they were doctored by Argyle. Nice try though.

Jan 12, 2020
Don’t care what you’re fed up with. Some of us like to lament on our lost proper green.
This longing for “our lost proper green’ does puzzle me as when you look on here:
you see that the original colour was a dark green. So is that not the ‘proper’ green for Argyle? Or is it a lighter shade of green that someone once decided to use?

Aug 22, 2020
I’ve got a feeling we will be moving away from puma this seasons. There’s no way it takes this long to release new kits even if there without new sponsors. The 2 week shut down of the club shop also makes me think they will be updating things in there.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I’ve got a feeling we will be moving away from puma this seasons. There’s no way it takes this long to release new kits even if there without new sponsors. The 2 week shut down of the club shop also makes me think they will be updating things in there.
When is the club shop shutting for two weeks? I'm aware of a 2 day shut down; yesterday and today.

Reactions: smudja

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location

I didn't say they were doctored by Argyle. Nice try though.
Where did I say that you were a dark green 'zealot'??

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
They won't reveal the new shirt without revealing the new sponsor. Without knowing what the shirt looks like with the logo who would commit to buying one?

(Actually me if they sold one without the sponsor's logo)

Reactions: smudja

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Think we’ve got a couple years left with Puma. The delay is probably down to finding a new sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.