New shirt - Will be announced Wednesday 29th June. | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New shirt - Will be announced Wednesday 29th June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
FFS IT IS GREEN! There are many shades of green and I get sick and tired of the ‘green zealots’ on here who will never give it a rest.
It is not, nor will it ever be, bleddy black. It is green, a shade similar to British racing green in fact 🤦🏻‍♂️

I think you need to lie down in a darkened room.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
She is painting forty different shades of white
On white paper

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire

Wonder what this kit is ? Apparently the kids played in it today is it the new away shirt?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
To answer the question I heard ‘The end of June’ from a fairly senior source.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

Wonder what this kit is ? Apparently the kids played in it today is it the new away shirt?

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
Was thinking more about the design than the sponsor so to speak it is a puma template so this could be the new template so to speak

Dec 30, 2020
I’m not a dark green ‘zealot’ so don’t presume to know my opinion.
Whilst I admittedly have no issue with the currently used colour I get p’eed off with this constant nonsense that we basically play in black. If you asked fans of other clubs up and down the country what colour our shirt it they would say green! That’s the colour they see, green, and it is often remarked on how smart the kit looks.
Some of the ‘light greens’ that are championed on here are could make the shirts look cheap (in my opinion) but ultimately it doesn’t matter as much as the quality of the player wearing it.

And as for suggesting the photos are doctored by Argyle to make the kit look lighter, seriously, have a word with yourself. How many times is it mentioned on here when fans see the shirt in person they remark ‘it isn’t as dark as it looked in the pictures’?

The Argyle Instagram feed regularly uses filters that make the kit look greener (a similar shade to the beacon electrical or Sunday independent retro kits) and often then copies the photos to other platforms (eg Twitter)

Might just be a by-product of using the filters for other reasons (it doesn’t require any special expertise, every Instagram user gets a choice of filter every time they post) but it’s not a conspiracy theory that they do it loads, it’s an indisputable fact.

Reactions: PL2 3DQ
Status
Not open for further replies.