New jokes appreciated | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New jokes appreciated

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Some years ago a man in a Merchant Navy captain's uniform pulls into a village petrol station in deepest Cornwall, and asks the proprietor to fill his Aston Martin DB4. The pumps were the old hand-pumped version and it was a warm day. The old guy dispensing the fuel was sweating profusely. Breathlessly he said: "That's a very nice car you got there, sir. Don't see many of they round these parts. Be she were a bob or two." "Well," said the customer, "It's my one weakness. I have a good job. I am a Merchant Navy Captain and I work for Cunard." The fellah responds - "Well I work very hard too but I ain't got a car like that!"

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Two hungry cowboys crossing the Californian desert see a tree in the distance draped with bacon. "It a bacon tree" one says as he stirs his horse into a gallop. He gets close to the tree, dismounts and runs towards it. Suddenly there is a hail of bullets and he is severely wounded. As his life ebbs away he summons enough strength to warn his companion - "Be warned. It is not a bacon tree, its a ham-bush"!!

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
I lost my job at NatWest St. Andrews Cross bank on my first day. A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over. I STAXed it.

Last edited:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Peeps. Can I remind everyone that this is a family friendly site. (y)

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I lost my job at NatWest St. Andrews Cross bank on my first day. A woman asked me to check her balance, so I pushed her over. I STAXed it.

Did you get that from ITV2? Ha ha

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
We had a short power cut last night. I nipped next door to check on our elderly neighbour. She told me she thought we may have had a power cut but that she saw a bus go by with the lights on, so knew she had imagined it.

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
When the wife comes into the front room and moans at you when the footie is on what have you done wrong?

Made her chain from the kitchen sink too long....