New away shirt announced | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New away shirt announced

Your initial thoughts on the new away shirt?

• I like it

Votes: 216 78.5%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 25 9.1%

• Total voters
Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Ouch, so far my bank account is going to take a hammering......i like both shirts so far.

Always annoyed at leaks, in this day and age with all our technology cant be that hard to find out who it is.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
This is probably a really stupid question… what’s the significance of the big cat in the images? Just a Puma or something else?
It’s a Puma thing. 4B4BDF36-39D0-4939-A140-65FE07FDA0DD.jpeg

Reactions: leeroy221

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Nice. Looks like Puma are going with some rather unusual designs. It should make for a pretty colourful season!

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Morning after the night before- no doubt the person who decided to let the cat out of the bag will be regretting #kitgate

One person's instant gratification has ruined what all of us was looking forward to (n)

Reactions: vibratingspider

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Morning after the night before- no doubt the person who decided to let the cat out of the bag will be regretting #kitgate

One person's instant gratification has ruined what all of us was looking forward to (n)
It’s bonkers isn’t it? Months of planning and what would have made for an excellent reveal ruined by one joker. The mind boggles as to what they actually got out of it. Pathetic. I hope the club know who it was that leaked it. This is the kind of nonsense that will now force others to leave their phones in a locker or whatever to prevent leaks. Just so sad and unnecessary.

BeetleBurger

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 9, 2017
West Yorkshire, formally Plymouth
I worked for a company once that would leak things on purpose just before a launch as it would get people talking and interested. They always said we will investigate but we all knew it was a planned leak and then nothing was ever said about the investigation.

• Wow
Reactions: leeroy221

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I worked for a company once that would leak things on purpose just before a launch as it would get people talking and interested. They always said we will investigate but we all knew it was a planned leak and then nothing was ever said about the investigation.
Isn't this the sort of thing the government does too?

Reactions: BeetleBurger

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Love this. My proper green. Getting it for the boy, however he wants 'Pan' on it...how can I get out of that 😬

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Great in theory...in this case about 999 pages suggest enough chat was being had 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: BeetleBurger

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
That picture was not deliberately leaked by the club. It was creased and on a hanger and looked dreadful compared to the real deal. That's different to someone leaking information to get people talking.

Apr 1, 2009

Why would he be regretting it?