New away shirt announced | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New away shirt announced

Your initial thoughts on the new away shirt?

• I like it

Votes: 216 78.5%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 25 9.1%

• Total voters

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
I love it, especially the pattern and the lighter shade of green (if it is actually lighter in the flesh).

You have to feel sorry for the club that the shirt has been leaked, months of hard work and planning would have gone into this with a big media promotion scheduled.
No doubt the club will investigate.

May 13, 2022
This is probably a really stupid questionā€¦ whatā€™s the significance of the big cat in the images? Just a Puma or something else?
I assumed it was some sort of extra Puma branding. However, I googled Puma branding and canā€™t see that graphic on any other Puma product images.

The big cat does look kind of Heraldic, though, like it might be from a coat of arms or something.

Maybe another nod to the city coat of arms like the turrets and cross pattern on the home kit teaser? Perhaps one of the lions that hold the shield with the St Andrewā€™s cross and the turrets.

The only thing is, the big cat looks more puma-like than lion-like!?

šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø Just thinking out loud really.

Reactions: Keith Hennessey
May 13, 2022
Not one that I would buy, but thatā€™s not to say I donā€™t like it. I just donā€™t like it enough to buy it. I think itā€™s a clever ā€˜tributeā€™ to the ā€˜96 kit and nice to see some proper green on it. šŸ˜œ That should please a lot of fans.

And at least itā€™s not sky blue or royal lilac, or whatever they called it. I like it when our away kits have the club colours on it, so thatā€™s a big tick.

Reactions: greensalt
Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
I'm not keen on the black white and green it looks clumsy should have been green and white but light green as the only clash would be forest green not really sure if any of those kits are suitable when we play at forest green though maybe 3rd but they have black and green as well

Reactions: Tugboat

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 25, 2016
I love it, especially the pattern and the lighter shade of green (if it is actually lighter in the flesh).

You have to feel sorry for the club that the shirt has been leaked, months of hard work and planning would have gone into this with a big media promotion scheduled.
No doubt the club will investigate.

Think there could have been a good launch video for the original release 2541AA11-0908-443C-8814-697A6BD25C45.png

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
i love it and wish it was the home kit.shame on the person who leaked it on twitter.
100% agree. Why canā€™t people just leave the club to do things the way they want to? Itā€™s embarrassing that some buffoon wants the ā€œscoopā€ to ruin the official announcement because they want to show off their incredible knowledge and power. Pathetic. Sign of the times, regrettably.

As for the shirt, I think itā€™s pretty decent. Nice nod to the 96 design and should contrast with most other sides in the league. Good work Argyle and sorry for the goons who forced your hand.

memory man

āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Oh dear, going to be an expensive summer - love both and really wish the 2nd shirt had been the first. And I'm already on the pre-order list for the retro 96 shirt!!