Mo Eisa from Bristol City? (Dec 2018) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mo Eisa from Bristol City? (Dec 2018)

Jan 27, 2012
Carey remains Argyle's best quality player in my opinion- and he has been consistently good over the last 3 seasons. Losing him would be a huge blow to the team.

Ladapo doesn't have the quality of Carey or Taylor. But he does have pace and power, which makes him quite effective at this level. But he's only really shown good form over the last few months of his career in league football. At League One level he is unproven over the longer term.

Theerfore, I'd much rather Ladapo left than Carey, especially if he could command a high transfer fee.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Justin, you need to stay away from Football Manager, no one in our team is worth £4m and they weren't when we were selling players in the Championship.
There is blind optimism and there is PC Football Manager, you are clearly the latter, either that or you're related to Sam Jones.

C

Cult Of Personality

Kentishgreen":m0daez9e said:
Don’t worry COP is just that. An absolute Cult

Your a right Kent as well

Takes one to know one

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
pastiesforlife":ovolh9iy said:
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/sunderland-portsmouth-target-mo-eisa-1815199

Came from Dulwich. Supposed to be £1m plus £500k add on after appearances plus 20% of any future transfer fee.

Think he did his ankle ligaments in August, which has obviously hindered his progress.

Greenwich Borough.
I am a regular at Dulwich Hamlet matches and I certainly do not remember him playing at Hamlet.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Bristol City are now interested in signing Hibs striker Florian Kamberi which should mean Ladapo is not on their radar and Eisa will go out on loan.

May 22, 2006
pastiesforlife":3l3v69fy said:
Signed for Posh for seven figure fee. Given a four year contract.

Figures are supposedly,

Bought for £800k, with another £200k to pay to Cheltenham. Played five times in last year, incl cup game v Argyle. Don’t think any Championship appearances.

Sold for £1.25M.

Makes you wonder what Ladapo could be worth.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Justin":tibaif0i said:
Why would Ladapo depart?

We need him and his value will only increase if he hits 20+ goals over the season.
His value will be nil "over the season" as his contract will have expired and he will be a free agent.

Apr 29, 2016
cheshiregreen":1kbjmh33 said:
Justin.

I would suggest any reasonable offer (above 350k) for Ladapo, Carey or any other player would be seriously considered to provide funds for a rebuilding in January. Fee too low? Reasoning - Ladapo has had few good months after a career with many clubs, Carey can leave for free in summer. We took money in last January for Purrington and Jake so can see a repeat.

I would also suggest we don't release anybody without having agreed a incoming deal for that position.

Well think that the new manager will be the only one who can decide whether Freddie fits his way of playing but up to £500k is a lot of money although who is available out there to replace him. As for £350k plus for Carey, that certainly won’t happen as he’s out of contract isn’t he and can leave on a free?