Millwall v Argyle Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 39 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Millwall v Argyle Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

May 16, 2016
I don't blame the board for spending money we don't have, but I do
for the mistakes they made
1 For appointing IF
2 For sacking him too late
3 For relying on Dewsnip and Nance to get us to safety though they still might
4 Not bringing in an experienced manager until the end of the season.
I don't blame Mr Hallett as I believe he was influenced and I'm not
*Blaming anyone in particular.
*just the board.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Some serious bed wetting going on today on this forum.

And bickering that wouldn’t be out of place on a primary school playground 🙄
You bury your head in the sand

• Haha
Reactions: PL12Green

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’ll do that and you keep getting your knickers in a twist about a game. Much bigger things going on in the world
Agreed. But it's a football forum so if here is not the place to get ones knickers In a twist about our club being in a relegation scrap then please let me know where is.

Mar 11, 2018
Too much of a poser for my liking. 🤬
It was an anemic challenge by Pleguezuelo, and bitterly ironic after his kiss-of-death upbeat interview with The Herald during the week. He was up against a huge player who, if you look at the replay, gave him a decent shove in the back. Still, you'd expect a much more strenuous attempt to combat him in a desperately important match.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2016
There is so much clutching at straws on here. If we stay up it will because of what other sides do ,not us. We somehow beat Leicester but that was a one off and in the past two games have proved why we are staring relegation in the face. We simply are not good enough.
Why the eye roll Ian. Thought you had been saying similar? Do you really see us beating Hull?

Jun 27, 2019
It was an anemic challenge by Pleguezuelo, and bitterly ironic after his kiss-of-death upbeat interview with The Herald during the week. He was up against a huge player who, if you look at the replay, gave him a decent shove in the back. Still, you'd expect a much more strenuous attempt to combat him in a desperately important match.
He didn't even attempt to compete for the ball, not did he try to win a free-kick by throwing himself to the ground. If was almost as though he switched off for a moment and started thinking about his shopping list. Utterly bizarre from an experienced defender who has played in Europe.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I don't like us playing two in the middle, it's really lightweight and we're being overwhelmed

It’s baffling.

Playing with two in midfield, particularly without Forshaw, is suicide.

It’s been so obvious for quite some time that we need an extra body in the middle of the park.