Michael Cooper "Going Nowhere" {Schuey 13/10/22} | Page 49 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Michael Cooper "Going Nowhere" {Schuey 13/10/22}

Oct 31, 2015
There will be offers for Michael Cooper in January with Villa expected to be one of them potentially.

We need to play hard ball and not let our prized asset go. He’s worth more to us than say £3m would - we need him to reach the championship and importantly to stay there..
I agree with this mate.
If his inclusion in the team gives us the best possible chance of promotion (I personally think it does) then his worth to us getting promoted would surely have to be met by any offer.

I have never bumped up players egos with discussing how much they are worth but Coops must surpass the like of Halmosi type fees who played the prem

Aug 1, 2022
He is priceless to us.
We’d never be able to replace him with a similar standard of player and he has already secured us many points with key saves. Keeping hold of him in January will turn out to be our best signing.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
He is priceless to us.
We’d never be able to replace him with a similar standard of player and he has already secured us many points with key saves. Keeping hold of him in January will turn out to be our best signing.
Should his new contract offer reflect his worth to the club or should it be a “Plymouth” salary?