Michael Cooper "Going Nowhere" {Schuey 13/10/22} | Page 24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Michael Cooper "Going Nowhere" {Schuey 13/10/22}

May 18, 2022
Coopers name keeps being mentioned around the Midlands with WBA the main contenders .. me if he was to go there I'd have palmer in px. + money

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Does no one think Callum Burton is up to the job ? Surely he was brought in partly as a replacement for Cooper should he be sold /want to move on ?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Does no one think Calum Burton is up to the job ? Surely he was brought in partly as a replacement for Cooper should he be sold /want to move on ?
I think he’s ok and a good backup but not a number 1.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Tbf no one is a number to start with, if Cooper is injured I'm quite sure Burton is perfectly capable of standing in and who's to say he won't be just as good?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Yes, I'm not sure Burton can be judged when we haven't seen him play at this level. He was part of a promotion team to this division.
Palmer would seem a decent replacement and would impact little on Cooper's value in an exchange deal. I keep telling my Burnley mate to hurry up and cough up 5 million plus add ons for Cooper.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Yes, I'm not sure Burton can be judged when we haven't seen him play at this level. He was part of a promotion team to this division.
Palmer would seem a decent replacement and would impact little on Cooper's value in an exchange deal. I keep telling my Burnley mate to hurry up and cough up 5 million plus add ons for Cooper.
Not enough

• Haha
Reactions: Superguy

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
They have just sold an England goalkeeper with 140 Premier League appearances behind him for ten million. They're not going spend all of that on an untried L1 'keeper.
Then he probably won’t leave.

The club doesn’t need to sell. The player will probably want to progress and better himself (and rightly so) so that may play a part but if the numbers don’t add up for the club then I don’t see him moving.

The club will have a value on him and yes, maybe it will be inflated but that’s the club having the upper hand and luxury of being in a very fortunate position.

Reactions: Emu and Daz

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
They have just sold an England goalkeeper with 140 Premier League appearances behind him for ten million. They're not going spend all of that on an untried L1 'keeper.
To a club that paid twice over the odds to take Chris Wood from them. I agree that Cooper cannot be valued yet on a par with Pope but with 7 years age advantage and more time left on his contract we are in a fairly strong position to secure a good price. Despite that I cannot see how we can demand 10 million for him or much more than 5 million plus add ons. As good a prospect as he is the gamble is loaded on the buying club I think. If they can improve him further and turn him into the finished article they will benefit from a good sell on fee as will we with a percentage of the profit.

Reactions: greenpilled