Membership Renewal | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Membership Renewal

Will you be renewing your Trust membership?

• Yes

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Just had an email informing me that it is time to renew my membership of the AFT, sorry guys there is nothing in the email, that explains what the vision is, what is the goal, there is a lot of words with no substance, at the minute I sorry to say I do not think I will be renewing my membership.

A

Anonymous

Greenrod,

your grandchildren will remain as juniors until their sixteenth birthdays. As we're not taking any money off them there is no need for them to renew.

Jun 28, 2011
Plymouth
Richard Blight":2xwd2j58 said:
Greenrod,

your grandchildren will remain as juniors until their sixteenth birthdays. As we're not taking any money off them there is no need for them to renew.

Thanks Richard, I wll get my cheque for Wife and I the post this week.

T

Tim Chown

dunlop":3g2ggcws said:
Just had an email informing me that it is time to renew my membership of the AFT, sorry guys there is nothing in the email, that explains what the vision is, what is the goal, there is a lot of words with no substance, at the minute I sorry to say I do not think I will be renewing my membership.

Hi Dunlop,

The letter says how the Trust is and will be engaging with the club and community, how it is working to make the wider game of football better, and lists some of the direct advantages to joining.

Gareth is updating a "vision" text that we'll publish shortly, but it should be reasonably clear from the letter what we'll be doing.

Obviously if you have your own ideas, we're listening... what would you like to see the Trust doing?

Tim

G

Gareth Nicholson

Tim Chown":10vszujo said:
dunlop":10vszujo said:

Hi Dunlop,

The letter says how the Trust is and will be engaging with the club and community, how it is working to make the wider game of football better, and lists some of the direct advantages to joining.

Gareth is updating a "vision" text that we'll publish shortly, but it should be reasonably clear from the letter what we'll be doing.

Obviously if you have your own ideas, we're listening... what would you like to see the Trust doing?

Tim

And to add to that, you could always come and have a chat on Saturday if you're at the game. We'll be round about the gazebo weather permitting but happy to have a chat at your convenience.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Tim/Gareth

I am not saying I could suggest or do any thing better, I never put my name forward to be a member of the committee (although I did volunteer when the Trust was first formed) after being very pro Trust, I am now having second thoughts, beside what I have said in the op I do not see any leadership.

I accept my comments maybe unjust but that is how I feel, the forming of the proposed GASB supporting a particular member of that board I think will be more productive.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
dunlop":115lm5vt said:
Tim/Gareth

I am not saying I could suggest or do any thing better, I never put my name forward to be a member of the committee (although I did volunteer when the Trust was first formed) after being very pro Trust, I am now having second thoughts, beside what I have said in the op I do not see any leadership.

I accept my comments maybe unjust but that is how I feel, the forming of the proposed GASB supporting a particular member of that board I think will be more productive.
I don't understand why you've said them then. I also feel you've failed to understand what you've read about the whole purpose of a Supporters Trust even when pointed out to you.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Keepitgreen":28c8ghdo said:
dunlop":28c8ghdo said:
Tim/Gareth

I don't understand why you've said them then. I also feel you've failed to understand what you've read about the whole purpose of a Supporters Trust even when pointed out to you.

I do not understand either :think: mabe that is why I will not be renewing, it will be interesting to see how many members do renew.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
After the events over the last couple of days regarding the GASB and the actions they are taking with P&A, I have renewed my subscription today by paypal.

G

Gareth Nicholson

dunlop":1pggna6h said:
After the events over the last couple of days regarding the GASB and the actions they are taking with P&A, I have renewed my subscription today by paypal.

Thanks very much, and we're delighted we've managed to earn your support.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
2 adults renewed here. Am I right in thinking that my 14 year old grandson does not need to renew until turning 16 when he becomes a paying adult?

A

Anonymous

Keepitgreen":2jxzqiap said:
2 adults renewed here. Am I right in thinking that my 14 year old grandson does not need to renew until turning 16 when he becomes a paying adult?

That's correct.

Dec 6, 2011
Richard Blight":ldo47pat said:
Keepitgreen":ldo47pat said:

That's correct.

Any updates on membership numbers, Richard?