Match Synopsis!!! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Match Synopsis!!!

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Average performance. Better than some of the dross we have seen recently, but still not brilliant.

Molesely adds so much to our midfield.

Chadwick was poor (big surprise).

Gilmartin at fault for the goal, I'd be tempted to recall Cole for the York game.

We're going to miss Macca a lot.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i agree completely.for one minute steve i thought that at long last nancekivill wasn't going to do the maypole dancing at half time. laughably he did.i am almost embarrassed to loyally support my club :sigh:

Aug 12, 2010
South Wales
Stadium empty for the most part.
Entertaining game.
Players looked fit.
Gilmartins error.
Ref must come from Oxford.
Shocking penalties.
Moseley demonstrated what we have been missing for some years, perhaps he was taken off to keep him injury free for the next fixture, though it did effect us.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Steve Evans":2atqknft said:
i agree completely.for one minute steve i thought that at long last nancekivill wasn't going to do the maypole dancing at half time. laughably he did.i am almost embarrassed to loyally support my club :sigh:
By what I've been told Nancekivill was a poo player so why he's now coaching this team is a joke. Berry is clearly frustrated with Fletcher, its not like Berry to do something like that.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Steve.PAFC2012":3f2p009u said:
That performance was f*cking dreadful, you can see the players have no faith in clueless.

Hang on, 17 shots (8 on target) is hardly "f*cking dreadful".

Yes, we've lost (again) but at least it was a bit better than other recent performances.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Dan Ellard":rvu1vkdt said:
Steve.PAFC2012":rvu1vkdt said:
That performance was f*cking dreadful, you can see the players have no faith in clueless.

Yes, we've lost (again) but at least it was a bit better than other recent performances.
Scoring 1 out of 17 is "f*cking dreadful" though...

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Steve.PAFC2012":1jsmxqbi said:
Dan Ellard":1jsmxqbi said:
Steve.PAFC2012":1jsmxqbi said:

...Which is 1 more than we scored in the previous 3 games!

It wasn't great, I know, but if tonight was "f*cking dreadful" then what would you call the 3 games before that?

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Dan Ellard":3i0m1rg0 said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3i0m1rg0 said:
Dan Ellard":3i0m1rg0 said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3i0m1rg0 said:

It wasn't great, I know, but if tonight was "f*cking dreadful" then what would you call the 3 games before that?
And yet we still lose, Oxford were there for the taking, they were poor. :doh:

Even more "F*cking dreadful"

W

Wilfredo

Graham Evans":17sdwmg4 said:
Pretty well agree with all Mark said.To take off the best player on the pitch and replace him with a player who has barely kicked a ball all season is the most bizzare decision Carl Fletcher has ever made.The second worst decision ever is starting with Nick Chadwick who again contributed virtually nothing to the game.

Couldn't agree more except the bit about Chadwick contributing virtually nothing.........................it was nothing !!!

#Fletcher Out

Jul 29, 2010
Tugboat":blts7cpy said:
4/4 Oxford players score from a penalty

1/4 Argyle players score from a penalty

.......ah but if they'd taken on Oxford in an indoor rock climbing contest then Fletch's managerial masterstroke of training over the 'free weekend' would've paid dividends :facepalm:

.......Fletch will probably use that in his post match excuse-fest, "the lads worked their socks off but we didn't get the rub of the green, come full time the ref wanted to decide it with penalties and that's just our luck right now, had it been rock climbing they were there for the taking" :facepalm: :facepalm:

:furious:

Dec 7, 2006
Steve.PAFC2012":3qxbpctd said:
Dan Ellard":3qxbpctd said:
Dan Ellard":3qxbpctd said:

Sorry, I disagree. Oxford werent poor at all. In fact, they played some good stuff. And we weren't dreadful either. We had our moments and were not nearly as bad as you make out or I was expecting before kickoff. And we didn't actually 'lose', we drew but got dumped out on penalties. Same as England in the Euros vs Italy.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
FordGreen":3vr17afq said:
Steve.PAFC2012":3vr17afq said:
Dan Ellard":3vr17afq said:
Dan Ellard":3vr17afq said:

Sorry, I disagree. Oxford werent poor at all. In fact, they played some good stuff. And we weren't dreadful either. We had our moments and were not nearly as bad as you make out or I was expecting before kickoff. And we didn't actually 'lose', we drew but got dumped out on penalties. Same as England in the Euros vs Italy.
Look where they are in the league, they are poor you can play as much as good football as you want but unless its getting results its just sh*t and lame.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Couldn't make the early kick off but got updates from a mate who I have attended games with for 15 years, he is a positive bloke and his last text simply read " we are poo, end of."

If he can see it surely people who matter at the club can?

Feb 26, 2011
Dan Ellard":1ldxznyh said:
Steve.PAFC2012":1ldxznyh said:

only 1 went in the net!! its not dreadfull its flipping terrible. dont forget 4 shorts were from 12 yards!