Match Synopsis!!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Match Synopsis!!!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
What do you know Evans. We were just unlucky, the green shoots of recovery are there. We have changed our style of play you know, it will take a bit of time but the signs are good we are knocking it about and playing some nice stuff. Have some faith, Carl is a bright young manager destined for great things.

Dec 7, 2006
Just back home to thaw out. Actually, we didn't play that badly overall although Oxford shaded it I think. If only we had someone like Constable who obviously knows where the net is. Chadwick is NOT the answer Fletcher! And why, oh why take Molseley off when he was by far and away our best player? Bizarre and infuriating in equal measure. Have to admit we were slightly unfortunate tonight but you gotta take your chances - something we are hopeless at right now.

Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
Sloppy is the word I'd use to describe that. From Berrys pointless 2nd yellow to Gilmartins fumble for their equaliser. Moseley head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. Unless he's injured a complete mystery why he got subbed.One mazy run in the 1st half must have took him past 4 men before being fouled on the edge of the box. Chadwick had a few flick ons but very little came from them. McDonald and Cowan Hall had their moments and worked hard but we never did enough to win and were hanging on at the end.
A long hard slog now fighting relegation is all we have to look forward to. I'm so used to losing at home I don't even get annoyed now.

R

RedGreen

jerryatricjanner":2kyd9m7p said:
What do you know Evans. We were just unlucky, the green shoots of recovery are there. We have changed our style of play you know, it will take a bit of time but the signs are good we are knocking it about and playing some nice stuff. Have some faith, Carl is a bright young manager destined for great things.

er...that was last year!!!

Feb 26, 2011
FordGreen":1jw6rfd2 said:
Just back home to thaw out. Actually, we didn't play that badly overall although Oxford shaded it I think. If only we had someone like Constable who obviously knows where the net is. Chadwick is NOT the answer Fletcher! And why, oh why take Molseley off when he was by far and away our best player? Bizarre and infuriating in equal measure. Have to admit we were slightly unfortunate tonight but you gotta take your chances - something we are hopeless at right now.

I think i am right in saying Oxford didnt start there normal full 11..... Tonight we started I think what Flecter thinks is his best team. Says it all!!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
It was an ironic post Red Green, just letting out some pent up frustration. Can it get any worse?

R

RedGreen

jerryatricjanner":1810s3bw said:
It was an ironic post Red Green, just letting out some pent up frustration. Can it get any worse?

Ok jj, no worries, let it go - it'll help you to sleep, sadly i think it can, i have continually said the same for the last 4 years or so, but we seem to have a bottomless barrel that can't be reached at the moment! :banghead:

ps with no radio tonight, thank you even more for your post Mark, hell i wish Argyle could score as often as quick as you post mate.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Who is in James Brents ear telling him Carl Fletcher is doing a great job!! Someone who knows nothing about football clearly.

Still its their train set now I suppose.

N

NorfolkGreen

I saw the name of the thread and thought that was the new DoF, water into wine would be nothing compared to us winning a few games!

Feb 26, 2011
I have just signed up to AW again just to hear CF dog poooo excuses for the game. I think it will be something like "we dominated" "we didnt deserve to lose" and the head line of the link will be something like "CUP missary for dominant greens"
I would be saying none of you are getting paid until we win!!! and then I would say to all the Argyle fans who were at the game tonight have your money back! and the gates should be half price until be win a game!!! :clap: