Managerial ins and outs 23/24 | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Managerial ins and outs 23/24

Nov 18, 2011
One of those which on the surface seems crazy but the more you look into it you can start understanding the logic behind it. I personally don't agree with it but I'm not the one in charge.

I'm guessing that just like Bournemouth, there's someone lined up to take straight over at Wednesday.

May 16, 2015
Moore did an incredible job , especially to get the players up for the second leg v Peterborough. He was the only person I was pleased for at the club when they promoted. The fans treated him appallingly . Good luck in you next job Darren ….

Reactions: pafcshaun

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Whilst Darren Moore does seem like a nice guy, it’s hard to not argue that he has underachieved at Wednesday. If Shuey decided to leave tomorrow, would people want Moore at Argyle?

No. But this is spectacularly harsh.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
Here’s the betting for next manager - some interesting names. My point being, whilst SW have a bigger budget and reputation, these kind of names will be linked to us, IF SS leaves and IF we stay up. Some more preferable than others! Regardless, it’s nice to be sat at this table.

Attachments

• IMG_5436.png
    IMG_5436.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 35

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
Darren Moore left by mutual consent. I do feel sorry for him he seemed to fighting an uphill battle half the time with the supposed support of the fans. Hopefully he goes onto better things, as Ive said before he seems a nice humble person

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tavy Tony
May 26, 2015
Darren Moore leaves Sheffield Wednesday, said to be by mutual consent. Wednesday is a basket case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
I do wonder whether there was a problem in the dressing room?

Certain players at the top of the pecking order, upset by the end of season meltdown, caused by a brand of coaching?

There doesn't seem to be any "sad to see you go boss" type posts anywhere.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Patrick Vieira, Scott Parker and Daniel Farke are on the shortlist to take over at Leeds

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Just not surprised by this at all. Fans were venomous about him for a spell and I didn’t trust that the club wouldn’t honour his achievement. Damn shame and I hope he gets a good thing somewhere else. Sheff Weds go further down in my estimation today

Reactions: Ave IT
Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Patrick Vieira, Scott Parker and Daniel Farke are on the shortlist to take over at Leeds
How the Hell is Scott Parker on anyone’s short list, let alone a club like Leeds? He spent his whole time at Bournemouth this season whingeing and whining and telling everyone his players weren’t good enough for the Premier league and so not surprisingly they were getting battered until he was sacked. New bloke comes in (Gary O’Neil) and suddenly those players turn out to be quite good after all and they comfortably survive. Meanwhile Scott Parker gets a gig with a team in the Champions League at Club Brugge (You What??) …. and manages two wins in 12 games and they finish 21 points adrift and he gets sacked again.

Reactions: Belfast Green
Oct 10, 2018
Agreed I am not convinced by Moore either. To be honest SW and Ipswich should have walked the league, with there investment, backing from the media outlets and arse kissed by all the pundits.

Reactions: John Cooper

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
How the Hell is Scott Parker on anyone’s short list, let alone a club like Leeds? He spent his whole time at Bournemouth this season whingeing and whining and telling everyone his players weren’t good enough for the Premier league and so not surprisingly they were getting battered until he was sacked. New bloke comes in (Gary O’Neil) and suddenly those players turn out to be quite good after all and they comfortably survive. Meanwhile Scott Parker gets a gig with a team in the Champions League at Club Brugge (You What??) …. and manages two wins in 12 games and they finish 21 points adrift and he gets sacked again.
You forgot the bit about Gary O’Neill, having successfully managed to keep Bournemouth up, promptly got the sack at the end of the season!