Managerial ins and outs 23/24 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Managerial ins and outs 23/24

Nov 18, 2015
Whilst Darren Moore does seem like a nice guy, it’s hard to not argue that he has underachieved at Wednesday. If Shuey decided to leave tomorrow, would people want Moore at Argyle?

stevey

✅ Evergreen
Aug 20, 2022
Wednesday fans saying Moore contract was about to expire in a couple of weeks..

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Thought Duff was off to Swansea?

Apr 16, 2016
Wednesday's 17th permanent manager since 2000 !
4th place last year , promotion this year , only not automatic due to freak high competition.
Players seem to really like him.

stevey

✅ Evergreen
Aug 20, 2022
Whilst Darren Moore does seem like a nice guy, it’s hard to not argue that he has underachieved at Wednesday. If Shuey decided to leave tomorrow, would people want Moore at Argyle?
I think Moore is a good manager but for me he would suit a Leicester or Southampton than Argyle… I get the impression that season pro wouldn’t have it easy under him..

Schumacher seems to get the best out of young / underrated talent..

Nov 18, 2015
Underachieved?
Yes.

He’s managed a team with a budget the size of a mid-table championship team. Can afford to pay Bannan 21k a week.

Had a clear gap at the top of the table to win the league / go up automatically and absolutely messed the bed.

Failed the galvanise the fanbase, tactically weak and there is an argument that if it wasn’t for lucky ref calls in the semi final and the final, they could still be in the league one. So I do believe he underachieved given the massive wealth of resources he had, but the fun thing about football is that we all see things with a different view.