Lowe Ball | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lowe Ball

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Once a poo house always a poo house

Last edited:

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Could it have been avoided? Yes. Did it get avoided? No. Did it happen? Yeah. It shows a bit of passion between both clubs – players and staff. It is what it is. It’s gone now and there will be an investigation into it.

“Could we have done without it? Yeah, of course – both teams. I was quite calm with it all to be honest, but again, it is passion and it happens, with the emotion of games. You will have seen more than I’ve seen, I think, because it will have all been out there. I don’t want to comment on it too much; I think I have said enough.

“Is it nice? No, it’s not. It could’ve been dealt with. The lads showed true passion and determination, of course. Maybe you should show it in different ways, but it is what it is. We have to move on quickly.”
he does love answering his own questions

May 22, 2006
I see Lowe has announced he is going to sit down with the Riddler to see if PNE will match his ambitions for next season.

There was also allegedly a falling out with players after the Burnley game.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he is trying to engineer an exit with the blame elsewhere. He’s probably not had the backing the Riddler originally promised.

If Wednesday don’t make it through the playoffs they may well look for a replacement for Moore. Step forward Mr Lowe.

I would have thought the Wednesday supporters have already suffered enough this season.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Finished 12th in his first full season but lost 4 of their last 5 (the other was a draw). Probably about where you'd expect Preston to be.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
I see Lowe has announced he is going to sit down with the Riddler to see if PNE will match his ambitions for next season.

There was also allegedly a falling out with players after the Burnley game.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he is trying to engineer an exit with the blame elsewhere. He’s probably not had the backing the Riddler originally promised.

If Wednesday don’t make it through the playoffs they may well look for a replacement for Moore. Step forward Mr Lowe.

I would have thought the Wednesday supporters have already suffered enough this season.

Ex-Wednesday player of course, not a bad shout that. I wonder if they might go for someone with previous experience of getting out of League 1 though.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I’ve heard, from a pretty reliable source, that Preston’s budget this season was bottom 6/7, which would definitely tie in with what Lowe has been saying about Preston overachieving, I’m not particularly keen on him but he hasn’t done a bad job there.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth

I think it would be really harsh to sack a manager who has just got you 96 points, any other season they’d have gone up.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
He's a very good manager. I liked him here, did a good job for us, but Shuey has taken us to another level. Far far superior.