LOSE TONIGHT AND SATURDAY FLETCHER WIL HAVE TO GO. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

LOSE TONIGHT AND SATURDAY FLETCHER WIL HAVE TO GO.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Andy Holland":1h088bni said:
If Fletcher does go tonight or tomorrow, then I think Wotton in charge for Saturday is an absolute cert, there's no one else.

He won't get the job FT though, Sextone is surely savvy enough to realise how badly we need some experience in there.
Purse maybe?

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
1. If he stays after a loss (or in my opinion any result) tonight it will be a travesty.

2. Wotton? No better than what we have. Definitely not!

3. Neil Warnock? :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: What planet are you on?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
GreenSam":8mwtpj2n said:
Andy Holland":8mwtpj2n said:
If Fletcher does go tonight or tomorrow, then I think Wotton in charge for Saturday is an absolute cert, there's no one else.

He won't get the job FT though, Sextone is surely savvy enough to realise how badly we need some experience in there.
Purse maybe?
how is he going to coach the players?via mobile 'phone?!he lives in northamptonshire. no way do we want purse

Nov 27, 2010
If Fletch goes then, providing his management staff stay (50/50 on if they will) then it'll be Ro and Nance in charge? But if they all go then Christ knows! REALLY wouldn't want Purse or Wotton in charge if I'm honest.

Sep 20, 2003
Steve Evans":nmkaibce said:
GreenSam":nmkaibce said:
Andy Holland":nmkaibce said:

Purse maybe?
how is he going to coach the players?via mobile 'phone?!he lives in northamptonshire. no way do we want purse

For Christ sake you are relentless.

He doesn't live in Northamptonshire his family do.

Why would he coach by text here is here for training as he lives in Plymouth.

G

Greens12

GreenSam":10h3keqq said:
Steve.PAFC2012":10h3keqq said:
GreenSam":10h3keqq said:
I think he'll be gone within 24 hours, win lose or draw.
Would be odd seeing if we win and he's sacked where as we could have done it after many defeats before this game
My rational is I think the defeat at Fleetwood did for him, and they wouldn't want to sack him in the midst of an overnight stay so they've given him this game as a sort of "caretaker manager". May be wrong.

Brent doesn't know what a 'caretaker manager' is :whistle:

Mar 1, 2008
I still can't forgive him for the Dorchester game. Not being able to create a notable chance against a semi-pro side was simply inexcusable. Any idea of Fletcher being some kind of managerial prodigy was laid to rest that night.

Oct 28, 2011
Don't want Romain to go, he is still a legend and worth keeping around even if its as a scout.

Would be quite happy for Fletcher to leave he can take Darren Purse with him.

The only problem... and it is a small problem... WE DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO GET A REPLACEMENT.. Unless you want Wotton as caretaker... a young inexperienced manager.. o.... don't we already have that?

R

RedGreen

MrP20":2p127jev said:
Don't want Romain to go, he is still a legend and worth keeping around even if its as a scout.

Would be quite happy for Fletcher to leave he can take Darren Purse with him.

The only problem... and it is a small problem... WE DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO GET A REPLACEMENT.. Unless you want Wotton as caretaker... a young inexperienced manager.. o.... don't we already have that?

Buy cheap, buy tw :furious: ice!

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Nance shouldn't be there now !!!! Tiverton Town - 4 or 5 sub appearances for us + 1 tap in - Tiverton Town. Real experience. NOT!!!!
I still believe that their are managers out there - in and out of work - who would love to take on Argyle as the chance to manage a club with potential. Didn't someone called Sturrock do that once and his appointment caused some surprises around the FL and Scots Lge.